Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away - Fixture date / time question ?

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Apologies if this is common knowledge, but I need to get my calendar in order.

Anyone have any clue if / when the Palace away game will be changed. Currently still Saturday 3 pm which is highly unlikely. Appreciate it is a bit early but I need to book flights for a family member for this one. TA MUCH

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cheers folks. It's as I thought then. No change yet. I guess it's a case of waiting for the MET police to decide when they are prepared to allow the game to go ahead.

Just such a pain in the arse when you need to get flight sorted. Hey ho

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With the game at Smellhurst in December and the return fixture not until March this must put CPFC2010 in a quandary. Do they restrict the allocation or give us a decent amount ?

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
With the game at Smellhurst in December and the return fixture not until March this must put CPFC2010 in a quandary. Do they restrict the allocation or give us a decent amount ?

Restrict allocation. You obviously want as little revenue as possible. 3000 is what I reckon we get. At least 4000 empty seats as per last year.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't moved to be honest. The MET are much better at policing football than Sussex plod as last season proved.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't moved to be honest. The MET are much better at policing football than Sussex plod as last season proved.

Agree with this. Certainly around the stadium they had it sewn up which is all they seemed to care about on the day . Say no more . Sussex police on the other hand not only didn't handle the day well , they fanned the flames .... Unless of course you believe the conspiricies to get the bans etc

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Agree with this. Certainly around the stadium they had it sewn up which is all they seemed to care about on the day . Say no more . Sussex police on the other hand not only didn't handle the day well , they fanned the flames .... Unless of course you believe the conspiricies to get the bans etc

To be fair the MET have allot more practice than Sussex. Although Sussex should be getting better given the amount of demo's and such they are having in town of recent years.

And no I don't believe the conspiracy theories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here