Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace at home - who plays in goal?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I must admit, what with the winter break plus an FA Cup tie thrown into the mix, I'm a little lost with regards to where we are on 'keeper rotation. Are Steele and Bart effectively alternating PL starts? Or do they get two goes in a row each? Or is de Zerbi basing selection on the opposition?

I don't feel massively confident either way as instinctively I don't like the idea of 'keeper rotation to begin with, but having said that I'd been leaning toward giving Bart the nod for this one.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Dunk.

It means he is on the pitch and we have someone reliable between the sticks who knows how important it is to bragging rights.

Reactions: A1X

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think RDZ may start with as many players that were on the pitch at Luton, and tell them to ensure they make amendments for that non performance, so probably Steele

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
How RDZ can drop the current Dutch international keeper for Steele is ridiculous. I said it last night and before last night Steele never keeps us in the game we need to be 3 or 4 up to be safe with that clown in goal. People will disagree and that’s fine.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Bart, Bart, Bart.

He should be starting every game going forward.

He's a considerably better keeper.

If he is to be as good as Steele with the ball at his feet one day, then he needs to play every game and learn his trade.

Besides, Steele seems to cost us as many points as he wins us.

We need a decent shot stopper in between the sticks, and Steele is not one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here