Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Academy

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The first one was pretty funny, but they got repetitive quite quickly IMO.

Tackleberry was always my favourite.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This guy always makes me laugh

michael_winslow.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Amusing that the first posts a few days back when they thought they'd been awarded category a were along the lines of 'great' 'huge' 'this is massive' etc. Now they are of a more sober nature i.e. 'doesn't really matter' etc.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Cant wait for the boro, and stokes of this world cherry picking the next bunch of world beaters from palace.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Still working well,four lads from the academy in the England under 16 squad this week

Do you really think that anybody cares about your shitty academy, your shitty club or your shitty players?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Still working well,four lads from the academy in the England under 16 squad this week

I trust that you have passed this good news onto those who have funded said academy ..... all those still owed money from the two administrations. I'm sure that this news will bring them much comfort in their time of need.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
E

So why start a thread about it then ?
The day you can compete with our academy is the day you can take the piss. 4 players in englands under 16's, not bad is it ?

Because as our rivals it's very funny if you fail to achieve category a status. Particularly after banging on about it so much on here. What's not to understand about that? And rivals always take the piss. Do you not understand that? It is actually fun to enjoy your club and supporters disappointments (of which there are many).

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
E

The day you can compete with our academy is the day you can take the piss. 4 players in englands under 16's, not bad is it ?

Refer to my previous post, funded with money that you didn't have. If you had stuck within your means, it is highly unlikely that you would have an academy as good as the one you now have. Tainted ...

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
E

but it means f*** all really if ya cant keep hold of them when the big boys cat 1 come calling

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=106]brighton rock[/MENTION]

I assume you've mis-spelt "murry" (sic) in your signature deliberately, or are you too thick to be able to spell your own player's name?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here