Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace (A) Tickets

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Still waiting for mine but I had to email the club with the name of the 1901 member in my party. Given that all tickets were assigned on purchase I've no idea why I needed to do this. Still all done now will expect the tickets in the next day or two.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I had to check, yes two tickets and two correct names. Clearly done by the Albion ticket office and not Palace.

Ahah...getcha...I suspect Palace think we are all called Tarquin..it is a pet name they use on BBS..makes them feel so blokey and rough

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Groovy Gang tickets have arrived

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Still waiting for mine but I had to email the club with the name of the 1901 member in my party. Given that all tickets were assigned on purchase I've no idea why I needed to do this. Still all done now will expect the tickets in the next day or two.

I have always wondered what they do with 1901 tickets which are not held in a persons name. Now I know.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Still waiting! Odd that from the responses on here, they have spread the send out over a week or more. Appreciate they have to name each ticket. Are they printed or written on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here