Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Someone New

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Anyone who voted NcNulty needs their head checked. We conceded almost all of our goals through poor wing backs under Adams/Slade. Poyet came in and looked at the tapes and got in Painter and Calderon straight away. McNulty is decent cover and compared to what we've had in the past not bad. He's OK cover in the short term at best though.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Painter by about 2 divisions of ability. McNulty can't defend well enough for me. Amazed he doesn't just play left wing as I think he is far too lightweight to be a competitive LB, especially the higher we challenge in the football league.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Painter doesn't have a lot of pace but he isn't off the pace. His positioning saves him any hassle from wingers, and he has had most in his pocket all season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This has to be one of the most stupid polls on NSC ever... Let's start a poll on something that is fecking obvious and not really up for discussion

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Next poll: Calderon vs Hoyte.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Sorry I don't see the point in this thread, Mcnulty not in same class as Painter, thats there for anyone to see.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How good would Painter be if he came up against a really good winger. Bennett for instance?

Mmmm, I wonder who has the whip hand over whom during training matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here