Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Painter and decorator

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good morning.

My house in Hove needs some TLC, in short it needs some walls painted, some areas around window frames made good, window frames repainted, one wall of wallpaper removed and the area re-painted etc. I will provide full details which the letting agent provided.

The letting agent has offered quotes from their contractors but previous experience has been bad for a number of reasons; I want someone I can trust and someone who can do a decent job.

I do not know if all this work falls under the skills of a painter, but if other trades are needed maybe someone can advise.

There is no immediate rush, sometime over the summer will be good.

Please PM me if interested.

PS I think it's more than a 5 minute job.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Good morning.

My house in Hove needs some TLC, in short it needs some walls painted, some areas around window frames made good, window frames repainted, one wall of wallpaper removed and the area re-painted etc. I will provide full details which the letting agent provided.

The letting agent has offered quotes from their contractors but previous experience has been bad for a number of reasons; I want someone I can trust and someone who can do a decent job.

I do not know if all this work falls under the skills of a painter, but if other trades are needed maybe someone can advise.

Funny I always assumed you lived in Germany . Anyway I would highly recommend Brighton property painters . The job is well managed and high standard of work . They turn up on time every day , no loud music or swearing like some of the ‘ trades ‘.

Also they stick to their quote ,

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Funny I always assumed you lived in Germany .
I do, I should have added you will need to deal with me remotely....hence the need for trust (on both sides).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I enjoy the swearing best.
Had a bloke redo some flooring for us last summer. His gift for creative swearing at inanimate objects was quite inspirational. He had a way of dropping obscenities in-between the syllables of single words in a way that 'm sure could provide those studying linguistics with months of research, and when he was really irate then where most people might pause for breath or use an "um" he'd fill that with a swear too. A master of his craft.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You shouldn’t really be out working if you can’t get two biggie swear words into each sentence… you’re taught that during your apprenticeship

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I actually like the loud music....I used to join in the singing of choruses.
Ok I’ll start.. Smokey Robinson

“Oh, but if you feel like lovin' me
If you got the notion
I’ll second that emulsion”

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
kitted out and ready, but not available until the winter.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Good morning.

Will pm you

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Had a bloke redo some flooring for us last summer. His gift for creative swearing at inanimate objects was quite inspirational. He had a way of dropping obscenities in-between the syllables of single words in a way that 'm sure could provide those studying linguistics with months of research, and when he was really irate then where most people might pause for breath or use an "um" he'd fill that with a swear too. A master of his craft.
That feck is tw@t us mongtastic floor feck layers bitchin all cuntin over.

every feckin other bastard word Jeremy huntin is bugger a arse swear titty word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here