Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pagham v Albion U23s at Nyetimber Lane, Sussex Senior Cup 3rd round, tonight: 7:30pm

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Tilley needs a loan to a league side, I like him a lot and would have him on the bench saturday.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
In times gone by anyone west of Littlehampton supported Portsmouth and when we had a pub in Midhurst more supported them than BHA.
Yeah, as was touched on on the 'Rivals' thread a week or so ago back in the 60s and 70s anywhere west of Littlehampton was traditionally more Pompey than Brighton, indeed if you wore a plain blue and white scarf in Chichester it was automatically assumed you supported Portsmouth.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Where will the Crowborough tie be played?

It's BHA's home fixture but AFAIK Brighton always switch the fixture so it'll be played at the Alderbrook (sorry Crowborough Community Stadium).

Anyone know what the attendance was last night at Pagham?

If anyone fancies coming to check the ground out before hand we are at home on Saturday in the 5th round of the FA Vase (only Sussex side left in the comp) against Coleshill Town from the Midlands League. We lost our 32 game unbeaten run on Tuesday losing to Newhaven (and deservedly so....we were awful!) in the semi final of the RUR cup so will be wanting to bounce back in style. 3pm kick off. £8 adults £4 concessions.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just seen the highlights of this , jesus christ lads cheer up a bit ! you've scored a goal ! not been caught messing around under the duvet by Your Mum .

If anyone fancies coming to check the ground out before hand we are at home on Saturday in the 5th round of the FA Vase (only Sussex side left in the comp) against Coleshill Town from the Midlands League. £8 adults £4 concessions.
Blimey, last FA Vase 5th Round tie I went to it was 50p adults! (Rainworth Miners' Welfare v. Skegness Town, 1982.

I didn't realize 145 meant that was the gate, so when I saw'25/01/2017 1930' I thought that was an odd way to display it! But then I scrolled down...145?? That's abysmal; what were they charging?
I
Tilley needs a loan to a league side, I like him a lot and would have him on the bench saturday.
I think you should keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here