Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

paddy

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
He was great, like a middle-aged dad lolloping into a Sunday league game, not giving it that much, breaking himself in at walking pace then pow! A fancy trick. Zap! A little dribble. Kapow! A pinpoint cross and wham! A cross cum shot just wide. I want to see more of this man. He looks like he might have decent musical taste too. Our very own Pat Nevin.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Looked good when he came on at Swindon (my only sighting of him) but we need to be careful. Our players are going through a very rough time at the moment (they all seem to be playing shite) so people who aren't playing immediately seem a better option than those cocking it up on the pitch.
In a few weeks we'll probably be thinking that Dale Stephens and Solly March coming back will be like getting Messi and Ronaldo into the team, and will solve all our problems. Sadly, it won't.......................

Lol ye it's always the one who Isen't playing that will be the messiah,,,,,nice cameo by Paddy today but that's all

Please start McCourt, Paddy McCourt,
I just don't think you understand,
That if we start McCourt, Paddy McCourt,
We're gonna have a win on our hands....

:lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The guy is a legendary talent and hellraiser (ask any Celtic fan) sadly we wont get more than about 15 games from him.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Saw enough today to be convinced he is a class above. Stick him on the right of the 3 up top and get crofts to cover for him. You could see today that he was holding the ball long enough to see the runners in front of him. He found CMS a few times. I am ****ING EXCITED by this bloke. Seriously, I think he could be up there with Vicente.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not seen much of him before. I have watched quite a bit of non-league football and he reminded me of the type player of player you see in non league from time to time that initially looks a bit off the pace, but when they get the ball you immediately think 'wow, class, obviously played at a much higher level'. Barely looked like he was more than jogging at any point, but in 15 mins or so found so much space and hit 2 or 3 killer passes. Optimistic he could do very good things for us.

mightymccourt

Aug 20, 2014
Former team mate of his Niall McGinn says its the only time hes ever played with someone whos quicker with the ball than without. Most gifted player I've ever seen, but also the most frustrating. A real throwback to times gone by. Struggles with the athleticism required in todays game but an absolute joy to watch.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
ah the homeless Pele, what a guy

Saw my Mate, the other day
Said to me he'd seen the white Pele.
So I asked "Who is he?",
He said some tramp from Barns-ely
Tramp paddy, Tramp Paddy
He goes by the name of Tramp Paddy

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I think he's a player that can only manage 20-30 minutes. Not once did I see him break more than a jog, but when you have that much skill like he does, you don't need to. I was saying the bloke next to him we should give him a chance as he does have the ability to change games.

In the DS game last Monday he played the full 90. Put in the biggest shift of any player on the park.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Was certainly left with with the feeling we didn't see enough of him today. The 3 piano shifters Holla JFC and Crofts huffed and puffed against a team whose tactics of defending deep were predictable, felt we needed to sacrifice one of those much earlier to try to open Blackpool up.

I love that phrase :) piano shifters!

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
Very comfortable on the ball with the time and vision to see and choose the right option. IMO potentially a game changer even if he cant do a full 90.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
(The animals went in two by two...)

Looks like a tramp. Too good for you, McCourt, McCourt
He looks like a tramp, but we don't care
He's got bags of skill, he's f'king flair
He's Paddy McCourt, they call him the tramp Pele

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
(The animals went in two by two...)

He looks like a tramp, but we don't care
He's got bags of skill, he's f'king flair
He's Paddy McCourt, they call him the tramp Pele

I'm sure he'll love that :lol:

Maybe a 2nd verse referring to him as a wino or a castaway?

ajwseagull

Apr 15, 2014
Please start McCourt, Paddy McCourt,
I just don't think you understand,
That if we start McCourt, Paddy McCourt,
We're gonna have a win on our hands....

i posted this in previous thread asking for someone to change words to suit us! good job! i like it!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here