Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy McCourt

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
A 30yr old inconsistent plyr on the cheap

is the magic word
although this is not having a go at him, he might be OK ......................you might ask where is all the money going

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Uninspired. Would take a hell of a lot of convincing with positive & consistent performances, but can't see it.

Mind you, with the playing staff we're now left with, the Board have a better chance of arguing that McCourt will strengthen the squad!! Who'd have thought it?

The goodwill is drifting away......

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Taken in context it's a start and looks to be more creative than anything else we have so that's an improvement, but I will not take much notice until I see the official announcement, had my hopes raised and crushed too many times this TW.
Just another 5 to go.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Underwhelmed again... Unless we are getting ready for a promotion push next season.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Thought he was injured, surely failed his medical

image.jpg

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Would be an awful signing....really don't see what the point is in signing average players just to make the numbers up!
If we continue like this we'll have 12 average or shite midfielders that offer jack shite,would prefer 5 quality midfielders instead.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
He fits the bill re what type of midfielder SH wants. Close control and abit of creativity, just like the liverpool guy. Sami seems to be after players who can play in a narrow attacking midfield position probably with Ince/Toko holding just behind them. He's not a replacement for Buckley because in this new formation there isn't a Buckley position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here