Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy Kenny has left Leeds...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Cellino cannot stand the colour purple. He might be a bit cheesed off tomorrow night with David Stockdale's away goalie jersey :lolol:

That's his problem. Hope it puts the whole club and team off!!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We shouldn't laugh too much; I remember a certain Neville Southall turning up against Brighton looking like he'd eaten half the reserve team and pulled off a blinding performance.

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
We shouldn't laugh too much; I remember a certain Neville Southall turning up against Brighton looking like he'd eaten half the reserve team and pulled off a blinding performance.

Big Nev was a beast. I think we can safely say he was a different class to what PK is.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I wouldn't have thought so at this stage in his career. Never quite cut it in the prem.maybe a step to high for him.One of the great Championship managers though.Much like Holloway is proving to be.

Other than at palace where he delivered relegation form to get them teetering on the edge of the playoffs? Good in the cup (playoffs) though....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not in anyway suprising if you had seen the stories about him this year. Wasn't even given a squad number and only played one game in pre-season. Chairman doesn't like the number 17 and that was the day of his birth.

Let's hope JCT upsets him tonight with a winning goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here