Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P45 for Mr Allardyce

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I only got 13/5 for them to win by a least four clear goals.

Edit - currently 33/1 for 9-0. Worth a pop?

Both those odds are crap considering that they are both prem sides tbh!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
3 million per year , you are aving a lauf

It will cost em 3kk plus compo to lure another manager. Big Sam ain't go nowhere for now. 11-0 in 2 days is pretty good though

Gullyball

Sep 21, 2013
Timbuktu
Bereft of ideas, no guts, no fight - muscled their way out of the Championship and have been found out against anyone with a bit of quality which is most of the prem sides except one other. He was never the right choice for a club with footballing principles (however misguided). Modern football at the top level doesn't need cloggers and I hope we never go down that route just to get into the prem.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
A bit of an enigma, Big fat Sam. Appears a dinosaur and a slob on the face of it but doesn't have a bad CV when it comes to managing unambitious clubs on limited resources.

Last night he looked like some sort of mutant monster grub farting and grimacing in its polyester cocoon.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
A bit of an enigma, Big fat Sam. Appears a dinosaur and a slob on the face of it but doesn't have a bad CV when it comes to managing unambitious clubs on limited resources.

Last night he looked like some sort of mutant monster grub farting and grimacing in its polyester cocoon.

How eruditely summarised RSP.

I have always looked upon him in the same light as Bruce,Ince,Worzil and that other ex scum Yorkshireman whose name temporarily escapes me.

Give me a foreign flair manager anyday.

TNBA

TTF

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here