[Other Sport] P-two-lace? P-tiace?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
IMG_8398.jpeg

Nah, me either.

Personalised number plates are IMO utter w@nk anyway, but they should at least work on some way or another.

This shower is in the car park of Uckfield hospital - presumably the owner is here getting their taste deficiency checked out. Seems terminal to this untrained eye.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
View attachment 163719
Nah, me either.

Personalised number plates are IMO utter w@nk anyway, but they should at least work on some way or another.

This shower is in the car park of Uckfield hospital - presumably the owner is here getting their taste deficiency checked out. Seems terminal to this untrained eye.

I like a personal plate. The one on my car ends BHA and I have this on my Monkey bike. But agree that one in your picture is w@nk.

1689675750455.png

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
View attachment 163719
Nah, me either.

Simply hideous and shouldn't be allowed on the roads.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Illiterate Palace fan I reckon

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That is frankly embarrassing. Not even close!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
View attachment 163719
Nah, me either.

Is that part of the new stand on his roof rack ?

Oh hang on, there's nowt on it......

Jul 7, 2003
Former colleague had one on his new car and kept going on about it.

He drove into the town centre at lunchtime and came back absolutely fuming as he had been stopped by the police about his number plate. Originally thought they might be querying the spacing until they pointed out something else - we put a dummy plate over the top which changed it to W4NKR and he hadn't noticed!

el punal

View attachment 163719
Nah, me either.

I bet his name is Clint - if it is I’d be very concerned if he had that as his number plate. :ohmy:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Better be careful in Uckfield. We have a jobsworth PC and he's been given a car. Even worse, an ANPR camera has been installed at a local round-a-bout.
I got pulled over (yes, in truth my plate was illegal but perfectly readable) and he stated he was after illegal plates. When I asked why he stated 'ANPR cameras cant read them'. I then upset him by stating that McDonalds, NCP car parks & many other places can all read my plate so are the ANPR cameras inferior. Jobsworth gave me a ticket and I recieved a letter from the DVLA.
BUT. Out in Horsham Monday I used the car park there that uses ANPR cameras to identify the car. It didn't recognise my shiny new legal plate, this after NCP Brighton has recognised my 'illegal' plate for over 15 years.
PS I see Mr Lion is still using his, how does he get away with it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here