Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P Party

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
PAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You COULD do that if you wanted. But here's what will happen. Six years and three months later there will be a marital disagreement over a can of beans. She will storm off in a huff and not speak to Crodo for DAYS. This will puzzle him greatly. Eventually - having said she was "FINE" and answered "NOTHING" to the question "what's wrong darling" she will shed enough tears to flood Carlisle and blurt out "IT'S JUST LIKE THAT TIME YOU WOULDN'T COME TO THE P PARTY WITH ME!".

I'm with Crodo. It's not worth the hassle.

A woman is like a game of chess.
Always think at least 2 moves in advance or suffer the consequence.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
PAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You COULD do that if you wanted. But here's what will happen. Six years and three months later there will be a marital disagreement over a can of beans. She will storm off in a huff and not speak to Crodo for DAYS. This will puzzle him greatly. Eventually - having said she was "FINE" and answered "NOTHING" to the question "what's wrong darling" she will shed enough tears to flood Carlisle and blurt out "IT'S JUST LIKE THAT TIME YOU WOULDN'T COME TO THE P PARTY WITH ME!".

I'm with Crodo. It's not worth the hassle.

I'd rather have the 'hassle' and tell her to stop being stupid than a life of being dragged to parties, DIY stores, clothes shopping and a whole other list of events you do not want to do. A woman will not respect a hen-pecked carpet.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Dress as yourself but just go really really early. Like 4 hours and claim you were premature.

Sorted. Also means you can leave just as the other idiots get there as you will have given it plenty of time

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
A woman is like a game of chess.
The opening phase is usually fairly standard stuff. You know where you stand. Conventions are followed and all good things seem possible.

Then there is the middle game full of plotting, deception, establishment of territory and tit for tat squabbling.

Finally, at some point you realise the futility of it all, shake hands and agree on a draw.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Which actually inspires me:

a) Dress all in black or all in white with a matching, logo-free baseball cap or rounded hat and go as a pawn.
b) Dress all in pink with a matching, logo-free baseball cap with pink sticky up barbs on it made out of papier mache and go as a prawn.
c) Go naked with the word "Razzle" sprayed on your chest and go as some p:censored:rn

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'd rather have the 'hassle' and tell her to stop being stupid than a life of being dragged to parties, DIY stores, clothes shopping and a whole other list of events you do not want to do. A woman will not respect a hen-pecked carpet.

Agree. Set the ground rules early. This is me and this is what I do. If it doesn't fit with what you're looking for in a man, then find another one. Suggested rules:
1. Nothing interferes with Albion games. Not weddings, christenings, bar mitzvahs, funerals (except yours maybe), holidays .... nothing.
2. Holidays will be never be planned during the scheduled playoff dates ... you never know with the Albion.
3. Never ever under any circumstances get dragged to a shopping mall or high street unless YOU want to go. If she wants to go shopping explain to her that it will be far far more productive and an overall nicer experience for her if she goes alone.
4. Parties. Only go to those you want to go to. If you feel obliged to go to a party when you'd prefer not to, then agree beforehand your plans for an early exit. Once the booze starts flowing no one knows whether you're still there or not anyway. Under no circumstances ever go to any kind of fancy dress party.
5. Don't be a wuss.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Agree. Set the ground rules early. This is me and this is what I do. If it doesn't fit with what you're looking for in a man, then find another one. Suggested rules:
1. Nothing interferes with Albion games. Not weddings, christenings, bar mitzvahs, funerals (except yours maybe), holidays .... nothing.
2. Holidays will be never be planned during the scheduled playoff dates ... you never know with the Albion.
3. Never ever under any circumstances get dragged to a shopping mall or high street unless YOU want to go. If she wants to go shopping explain to her that it will be far far more productive and an overall nicer experience for her if she goes alone.
4. Parties. Only go to those you want to go to. If you feel obliged to go to a party when you'd prefer not to, then agree beforehand your plans for an early exit. Once the booze starts flowing no one knows whether you're still there or not anyway. Under no circumstances ever go to any kind of fancy dress party.
5. Don't be a wuss.

I think a few NSC posters need to print this off and put it on the fridge, assuming they are not too scared to of course. Jokes aside, a man should never control a woman and tell her what to do and where to go............and that should work the other way around too.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Problem solved, going as a Peperami....

41-Du%2ByKfVL.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I cannot agree enough with this, especially the last sentence. Women will not only not respect a man that follows her every order and request like a well trained puppy, but they'll also grow to resent him and probably have an affair with someone that's actually in control of his own life. I learnt this the hard way about 11 years ago and am not afraid to admit it.

Also, just be decisive and do or arrange stuff. There's no need to get permission when you're over 18.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Go as a pimp this will have the effect that regardless of what your better half goes as, you can still still refer to her as one of your prostitutes.

This will either lead to your other half considering whether it is in fact worthwhile going or a chouting match where you are told to stay at home.

But you do get out of going

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here