Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P.C, laptop or Phone?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Is there something specific that they can't do because of Apple's restrictions?

Not entirely sure, but from what I've been told you have more freedom to roam and view stuff on android. On the iPhone you get a stripped down version of a website, where as on android you get the full version like being on a p.c. People seem to not like their media being restricted by I tunes and i believe the IPhone still doesn't allow flash player for videos.

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
Anybody tried the Nokia 920? I quite like the windows platform, not to bothered about not having thousands of apps.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
steve-jobs-on-iphone-5.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I use my phone (Galaxy III) a lot but havent worked out how to highlight text (to insert links etc) so revert to the laptop

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
Yes my PC is less used, still do use it though. I have an iPad downstairs and use it all the time, it's good not having to go out of the room to find something out or do a bit of work. The phone is used a lot too but mainly for games and txt.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Someone will probably correct me but...

I work shifts and wanted the phone to go silent or quiet at certain times dependant an calendar entries. I could not get an iPhone all to do this (and yes, I know you can flip the switch but I would forget).
My nexus 4 does this.

I think the Do Not Disturb setting of iOS could take care of this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here