Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P bus from Portslade Station

porterr

Jan 7, 2007
I would ensure that you are at the station with at least 5 minutes grace as it has been on time the last few weeks, and it does not wait. The driver is very friendly, and has over the last few games stopped at the university prior to going up the slip road. This ensures any traffic delays around the slip route ( especially for evening games ) are eliminated. The bus has become very popular especially on the return journey, and has left the ground very efficiently, and gets back to Portslade station ( traffic permitting) in around 45 minutes after leaving the AMEX.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I've got a quick question about these footie buses - do they stop at any standard bus stop if you flag them down?? I've just discovered that Bus S passes near to where I live and it would save me a trek to Mill Road if I could just flag it down at a standard stop.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've got a quick question about these footie buses - do they stop at any standard bus stop if you flag them down?? I've just discovered that Bus S passes near to where I live and it would save me a trek to Mill Road if I could just flag it down at a standard stop.

Yes, they stop on request along their route.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I might go crazy and give the bus a whirl tonight (usually use the Train)

Route P suits me best. Where does the bus depart from after the game? And at what time?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I might go crazy and give the bus a whirl tonight (usually use the Train)

Route P suits me best. Where does the bus depart from after the game? And at what time?

Walk up to where all the buses are, but you need to follow the road up and around rather than queue on those central steps which are for the P&R. P Bus is normal in the middle somewhere and will leave when full.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Walk up to where all the buses are, but you need to follow the road up and around rather than queue on those central steps which are for the P&R. P Bus is normal in the middle somewhere and will leave when full.

Many Thanks. I suppose the obvious answer would be to ask someone on the bus on the way up!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here