Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oyston sueing OAP for. 20k

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Love to see both Oyston's face the FA and defend themselves as "Fit & Proper" to respectively own and run the club. It certainly seems from the outside looking in that they aren't and I guess only the FA could force them to justify each and every one of the seemingly bizarre events to befall the club over the past few years and this season especially.

Even if they do have the best interests of the club at heart, as they claim (and now poor Mr Knight has agreed), then they seriously need some PR help because no one else in the football world seems to believe them!

I'm not sure on what grounds the FA could take action against the Oyston's other than the single instance of reciprocating derogatory comments with a fan.

The club is financially sound, one of the few in the League making a profit!

Having grown up in Blackpool, they are very much my 'second team' and what is occurring is very sad - making false accusations against the owners is however not the way to go as it only plays into their hands, as this report shows.

Blackpool is yet another example of why I'd like to see all clubs with a majority ownership held by fans rather than individuals who can treat the clubs as their playthings.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm not sure on what grounds the FA could take action against the Oyston's other than the single instance of reciprocating derogatory comments with a fan.

The club is financially sound, one of the few in the League making a profit!

Having grown up in Blackpool, they are very much my 'second team' and what is occurring is very sad - making false accusations against the owners is however not the way to go as it only plays into their hands, as this report shows.

Blackpool is yet another example of why I'd like to see all clubs with a majority ownership held by fans rather than individuals who can treat the clubs as their playthings.

Surely there must be some concern from the FA/FL about the conditions at the club. The training ground isn't fit for purpose (Orlandi blogged that they trained on the beach) and some players have paid for their own medical treatment.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Surely there must be some concern from the FA/FL about the conditions at the club. The training ground isn't fit for purpose (Orlandi blogged that they trained on the beach) and some players have paid for their own medical treatment.

If they tried to use the state of the training ground as justification for taking action against Blackpool then I suspect there would be a number of other League clubs at risk.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I won't be there but it would be so good if someone could take a big Oyston Out banner to the Amex and get a picture of many Brighton fans around it.

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
I won't be there but it would be so good if someone could take a big Oyston Out banner to the Amex and get a picture of many Brighton fans around it.

That would be great and it wouldn't surprise me if you did this following your great example at bloomers. :thumbsup:

Another kick in the teeth, out clueless puppet manager clark has come out to day and said 'he respects Karl Oyston'. I know as an Employee he can't say too much but this is one thing he doesn't have to say. Also our World War 2 training ground (the one that oyston said doesn't matter as players arent bothered about training facilities wtf) is getting some 'newer' portacabins, and Clark has been praising this, what he should be saying is a new training ground IS needed.

Seriously each day you think it cant get worse... and it does. I'm just hoping we let 8 more goals in (so record for most conceeded) and dont get two more points (so have lowest champ points) as Koko did say 'judge me at end of season' . So lets see IF he says anything then, which at mo he isn't speaking to press at all.

But when we are back (without Oystons) or if we turn to AFC Blackpool, the first opportunity I get to watch em at Brighton I defo will be there. Every credit to top fans and all the best for the future, hopefully next season you get that promotion that the fans and club deserve.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
275A445700000578-3030302-image-a-63_1428496574868.jpg

That is one head-mental FREAK. Seriously. Allegedly. Obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here