Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Oxford v Wycombe - League One Play Off Final 7.30pm

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Team Wycombe for me. Always had them down as a league 1/2 yo-yo team, and to see where Ainsworth has taken them since keeping them in the football league, I would love to see them reach the championship.

Whether they stay on the other hand...I’m not sure.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I spent a lot of my childhood living not far from Oxford, and went to school with some properly arrogant Oxford fans (like Dreaming Spires level arrogant).

On that basis, come on Wycombe.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Got a lot of fond memories of Wycombe away. The lock-in for Falmer & visiting there twice in about a month under Poyet to witness a 4-4 draw and a 5-2 win.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I was convinced Yewtree would have got hold of him

know he’s well thought of in neighbouring community. Does loads for it. Lives just outside Wycombe ironically.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Got a lot of fond memories of Wycombe away. The lock-in for Falmer & visiting there twice in about a month under Poyet to witness a 4-4 draw and a 5-2 win.

Not forgetting the late great Paul McCartney who was so revered by WW fans. Plus El Ab, CMS and others more recently.

Team Wycombe for me too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I remember going to Wycombe to see us play in possibly a League Cup game on a lovely summers evening.

The Albion were wearing the 'Inter Milan' away kit.

For that reason #TeamWycombe.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Oxford's shirt has got a STUPID diagonal stripe on it

c'mon Wycombe

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Not forgetting the late great Paul McCartney who was so revered by WW fans. Plus El Ab, CMS and others more recently.

Team Wycombe for me too.

Is that Paul McCartney who was centre back for us and Wycombe after he finished playing bass with the Beatles?
Or Paul McCarthy who recorded Band on the Run and married Linda?:lolol:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Wycombe in the championship! Well played. Good luck to ‘em.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
cheers going up all round my neighbourhood. Somebody is screaming like a loon, probably either of the two houses adorned with WW flags for past week. Hot and humid night here in S.Bucks, the party seems to have begun! Chuffed for them.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is that Paul McCartney who was centre back for us and Wycombe after he finished playing bass with the Beatles?
Or Paul McCarthy who recorded Band on the Run and married Linda?:lolol:

Damn you auto correct! I guess apple know the beatle better. But the other Macca was a hero too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here