Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Own up, Who's been out in t shirt and shorts

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've been working in t shirt and jeans all week and part of last week..no way am i going to show my lily whites just yet..wait until April

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Yep. Yesterday and today. Was hoping the sun was gonna burn through today but never did. Saying that it wasn't that cold today and I keep on the move in my job so don't really notice.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't doubt that. But I bet that beer or glass of vino toasting Albion's win will be all the more sweeter on a beach sun lounger :)

You may well have a point. Let's hope the Albion have all three :wave:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Own up, Who's been out in t shirt and shorts

Me, but only at work. For the past two weeks you'd be mad not to be in t shirt and shorts if you're outside engaged in manual labour. Office bods seem to think everyone works indoors :rolleyes:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I love this time of year - longer daylight, warmer daytime temps and knowledge that summer is on the horizon. All to be savoured even though it's been a remarkably mild and dry winter (well in these parts anyway).

Time for that lilywhite flesh that has been hibernating to be exposed in its full glory, so it's been shorts on most mornings this week and even breakfast al fresco a couple of times. Bring it on.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Which part?

Pics?

Will post a picture tomorrow of the odd sunburnt part of my right foot that I missed with the sun cream. That the sort of thing you were after?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm big arse fan to be honest (not the Gunners before Palace winkers pipe in), but I can make do with a bit of right foot. :)

You're a big fan of arses, or you're a fan of big arses? I just need to be clear on this.

(I don't have a big arse- well, at least I don't think I do at any rate)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here