Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Own up who is this ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The smell test is the part of the standard way to check for fakes in those pricey shoes he's looking at. Chinese fake ones are knocked up in a hurry so stink of chemical glue.

So yes, looks odd but he's not just a total weirdo.

But he might know about checking for knock offs and still be a total weirdo, no ? ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
At the Southampton game I saw a 60+ year old gentleman with “Swallows 69” on his crimson shirt in the NW corner.

To be fair that's quite a clever way of offering his services

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
oi, stop taking the p out of Sketchers. I know they ain’t on you trendy label guys listing but having fallen arches, neuromas in between 3 toes and policeman’s heel in both feet they are about the only shoe I can manage to stand and walk in …
So fancy pants brand or not, I love um 🙄
You forgot to mention the electric shock you get every time you touch the car door

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
There are weird people. Some support football teams. Posts on this thread suggest we have our fair share. I still don’t get the tweet. Mbappe doesn’t play for Brighton so presumably it’s a random weirdo rather than a Brighton weirdo.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Shaming someone for a name on the back of a football shirt on social media really isn't cool. This thread really isn't cool.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The weird thing is a grown man wearing a football shirt not on a match day IMHO

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There are weird people. Some support football teams. Posts on this thread suggest we have our fair share. I still don’t get the tweet. Mbappe doesn’t play for Brighton so presumably it’s a random weirdo rather than a Brighton weirdo.
It strikes me, with the lanyard, he works in Sports Direct, and probably isn’t even remotely connected with Brighton, but Palace fans are desperate at the moment.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Being a fellow falling arch merchant I'm currently facing up to my sketchers future. I really wish they'd try a bit harder to design some that look less like you've given up on life or have just arrived in England from Oklahoma to visit Buckingham Palace.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
oi, stop taking the p out of Sketchers. I know they ain’t on you trendy label guys listing but having fallen arches, neuromas in between 3 toes and policeman’s heel in both feet they are about the only shoe I can manage to stand and walk in …
Asics gel shoes are your friend. Gel-Odyssey are a great place to start for smart casual and incredibly comfortable support.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The weird thing is a grown man wearing a football shirt not on a match day IMHO
I am glad you brought that up, I came across my Skint white replica shirt to celebrate the 0-1 at Palace this morning whilst looking for a T shirt and thought “yeah, I’ll wear that today”

I changed my mind after I had had a shower when I thought “This old man is going to look a bit of a dick wearing that out and about today” So I switched it for an Alfa T shirt. I did put my Skecher pumps on though

:smile:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Admit it you were wearing those expensive Nikes before you discovered Sketchers :smile: :wink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I had you down as a Nike Air Max wearer TB :lolol::wink:
Sandals as long as as I can from March to October. I hate shoes, and was forever losing them when I was a kid. I should’ve been a hippy really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here