Own up then...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Hunt for Worthing From The Argus)

A bag-snatcher on a bicycle pinched a bag of poo from an elderly dog-walker in Worthing.

The thief rode past the pensioner near the Post Office in High Street, Tarring, and grabbed a bag she had been using to clean up after her dog.

A spokeswoman for Sussex Police said: "A male on his pushbike came past her and snatched the bag, perhaps thinking that there was something of value inside.

"The lady was not harmed and clearly the thief stole nothing of value."

The crime took place at 10.45am on Sunday.

The suspect was described as a black teenager.

Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 0845 6070999.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Another shit story from the Argus

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
You can imagine the old dears phone call to the Police

Operator: How can I help?

Old dear: Yes, I was out walking my dog, when a chap on a bicycle rode past and stole my dogs feces.

Operator: Can you describe said feces?

Old dear: Well, errr, it is of the brown variety.......:facepalm:

I wonder if they catch the thief, and return the goods to the rightful owner?, albeit slightly decayed :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
WHY are Sussex Police inviting people with information to call their number?

No one was harmed, nothing of value was stolen. Are the police so under-utilised that they can afford this case more time?

I think of why many young people joint the police force - excitement, being a force for good, teamwork. How many envisaged filling out a crime report for the theft of a bag of dogshit?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
WHY are Sussex Police inviting people with information to call their number?

No one was harmed, nothing of value was stolen. Are the police so under-utilised that they can afford this case more time?

I think of why many young people joint the police force - excitement, being a force for good, teamwork. How many envisaged filling out a crime report for the theft of a bag of dogshit?

Agreed, gross waste of police time.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Imagine his disappointment when he realised he just a risked a serious prison term for a bag of shit. :lolol:

Public Pervert

Rakehell
Feb 19, 2010
Imagine his disappointment when he realised he just a risked a serious prison term for a bag of shit. :lolol:

You could apply that to all the mugs who buy 5% coke / 95% whatever's lying around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports