Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen Garvan (merged)

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Upson, Foster and Green won't play a single game in the second tier.

None of your current midfielders are as good as any of our current midfielders. Happy to help.

You lot were creaming yourselves over Ambrose when some spotty kid invented a rumour about him coming to your shoddy outfit. It's a hilarious joke, I'm sure you'll agree. Surely even you can see that he's far too good to even consider you? As for QPR, Warnock will soon be gone and their interest (if it even exists after he turned them down last year to sign a new 3 year deal) will dissipate.

Our chairman wouldn't sell a good player to you in a million years. They've made it quite clear that "a move to Brighton is a career move South for any player".[/QUOTE]

Yes I read that comment from your chairman about CMS and the cost to us for replacing Murray. I think that it is very unprofessional for chairman to post that sort of comment on a public forum. I was pleased to say one or two Nigels posted that he was wrong to say it.
But you lead by example and that is why we have so many dipsticks from Purley and surrounding areas on here now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They are spending a terribly large amount of their day on a Brighton forum [MENTION=365]Dougal[/MENTION] telling us how brilliant they are... it's like them coloured blokes in southern Spain that sell the fake watches on the beach saying they are genuine but they never actually manage to sell them, c'est la vie.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Apart from their 'spendeding', don't forget their 'world class players'! Priceless :lolol:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
They are spending a terribly large amount of their day on a Brighton forum [MENTION=365]Dougal[/MENTION] telling us how brilliant they are... it's like them coloured blokes in southern Spain that sell the fake watches on the beach saying they are genuine but they never actually manage to sell them, c'est la vie.

LondonBlue: no different to the thousands of BHAFC fans that post deluded tripe on there's here forums everyday youngman! After Southampton and Tottenham fans you really are the most deluded set of fans i've ever encoutered, not a nice trait!

Viva Calderon

Apr 29, 2010
So Glenn wasn't one of you're best players last year?

Yes Benno did leave for premiership Norwich! but we could buy half your team with what we got for Bennet!! Dunno how Murray will get on without Benno providing for him this season and with having to wait for his wages every month "lol"
Viva Gustavo !! Viva BHA!! Viva Tony Bloom Viva The Amex!! Viva CMS!! Viva Viva Viva !!

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Halle-bleeding-lujah!

Thanks for that hon, much obliged. :thumbsup:

No probs! The actual tweet is:

AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
Latest info on Garvan is it may not happen, for reasons that are unclear. Emphasises pitfalls from clubs agreeing a fee to deal being done.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
LondonBlue: no different to the thousands of BHAFC fans that post deluded tripe on there's here forums everyday youngman! After Southampton and Tottenham fans you really are the most deluded set of fans i've ever encoutered, not a nice trait!

Patronising wanker... can you please repeat that using English grammar. Terribly grateful old dickhead.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No probs! The actual tweet is:

AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
Latest info on Garvan is it may not happen, for reasons that are unclear. Emphasises pitfalls from clubs agreeing a fee to deal being done.

The caravan only has one bedroom?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Patronising wanker... can you please repeat that using English grammar. Terribly grateful old dickhead.

No need to swear me old chesnut, lets keep things civil, there may be children reading!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can I just say, KG wasn't a free. But carry on.

Diddicoi has cost £400k plus £300k with add ons , so if Clyne goes for £5M how much will CPFC2010 say is left over ? :lol:

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I can't say I'm bothered if he comes here or not tbh. That said, he evidently isn't exactly commited to the Nigels if he's up here looking for a move. Something tells me the chavalanche of Croydump interlopers (on here as I type) are getting more worried by the minute. As their bluster & bullshit reaches epic proportions, the wafer-thin mask disintigrates ever further. Love it.

Anyway, do carry on...

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Would've been a good addition to the squad, don't think he would've been one of our 'key' players though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here