Owen Garvan (merged)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Why?Even ifyou finish above us that would not change my opinion.Doncaster finished above us last year (2009-10) and they are about your size,I don't consider them bigger.
Just a point...what's with this being bigger... obsessed with size, but it does'nt make you better does it.The better team will be proved at the end of the season.You think it will be Palace,we think Albion,time will tell!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
28gwknl.jpg

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
"Time will tell if that is in our team or someone elses."

Sounds like it could depend on whether they get the replacement(s) lined up for Neil Danns.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Poyet will give him a chance to shine, he knows he is a complete professional and if he plays as well as before his injury then he could play a part in the coming season.
We seem to be looking at an abundance of midfield players so dont hold much hope for Navarro if he does comeback for training.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Leicester throwing serious money around. Rangers wanted Danns, but Leicester have out-WAGED them.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Leicester and West Ham are going for it big time... we need to get moving in the t/f market sharpish...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Used to be good but if can't get in their midfield how will he into ours? Not seen him play in over a year though and then mainly on the telebox and through an Ipswich fan ex flatmate

He can be a reserve full back

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Been reading a bit about Garvan and Ipswich fans seemed very happy to see him go, with Palace not being too fussed either. I suppose that Roy Keane and Freedmans defensive stuff may not have suited him but difficult to see him being anymore than a squad player.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Been reading a bit about Garvan and Ipswich fans seemed very happy to see him go, with Palace not being too fussed either. I suppose that Roy Keane and Freedmans defensive stuff may not have suited him but difficult to see him being anymore than a squad player.

When did we get to a stage when we could bid £250k for a squad player?!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally posted by Albion Dan

I hear what you are saying and indeed I have looked at those threads too. But GP made title winners out of not too much this past season so, if he is happy to go for OG, I am sure he will have figured it all out. Trust the maestro !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here