Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen Garvan (merged)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You haven't finished above us for what, 30 years?
We haven't been in the third tier for 35 years.

You can say what you like about cheating to stay there, but I'd like to see you SERIOUSLY call yourself a bigger club taking those into account.

Bigger doesn't mean better.

Unless fat chicks are your only hope.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He wasnt happy living in Brighton as his girlfriend had a baby and wanted to move back up north. He has however, become more settled in Brighton and his latest love has had a baby so he may wish to stay down south more than he did. I would love to have kepty him as a back up player if any of our strikers were injured or suspended but it is an inkown fact as to whether por not he will be as succeful in The Championship. That is why Gus didnt go out of his way to get him to sign a new contract. Do you not consider that at Christmas when it looked like we were gloing to be promoted had Gus and TB really been desperate to keep him they wouldnt have extended his contract as they did for Adam El Abd. There was however no mention or inclination from the club to do this, doesnt this tell you something.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I haven't come back to bore you this time ,just to offer help.
There are loads of Seaweed on there and they are not always polite ,look at wehatepalace or hitler for example.Try again the mods would not stop you posting ,have you used the correct password?
I'm afraid I don't get the option,the first thing I get is the message "You do not have permission.... then it goes on to say there are three reasons blah blah....one being that the moderator has not allowed you...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Almost forgot. Bigger clubs spend alot of their existence in the 3rd and 4th tiers of football. Bigger clubs get relegated from the 2nd tier twice in the last decade. Bigger clubs play in cathedrals such as the Withdean.

Bigger clubs than CPFC tend to finish higher than them in the league ladder don't they? Last time the "mighty" :lolol: Albion finished above CPFC, Berlin still had a wall through it.

Is 'Bigger Clubs' a euphemism for teams who live beyond their means and go bust twice in less than ten years ? Does a 'Bigger Club' end up paying it's debts back at 5p in the pound ? Does a bigger club go grovelling onto other clubs boards begging for money ? If so you're a very big club, still a joke but by your definition a big club. Anybody else would only the adjective 'big' when the noun 'joke' follows it where Crystal Palace are concerned.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
He wasnt happy living in Brighton as his girlfriend had a baby and wanted to move back up north. He has however, become more settled in Brighton and his latest love has had a baby so he may wish to stay down south more than he did. I would love to have kepty him as a back up player if any of our strikers were injured or suspended but it is an inkown fact as to whether por not he will be as succeful in The Championship. That is why Gus didnt go out of his way to get him to sign a new contract. Do you not consider that at Christmas when it looked like we were gloing to be promoted had Gus and TB really been desperate to keep him they wouldnt have extended his contract as they did for Adam El Abd. There was however no mention or inclination from the club to do this, doesnt this tell you something.

He didn't want to sign for you. That is why he didn't sign.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I don't use the term "bigger", wank of a concept.

Leeds are a "bigger" club than most, but it's still a shit ran club with a **** chairman and dickhead fans.

Thus the original "bigger isn't better".

Yes but to be fair they've only been in administration once and at least they now openly admit they are cash strapped.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Is 'Bigger Clubs' a euphemism for teams who live beyond their means and go bust twice in less than ten years ? Does a 'Bigger Club' end up paying it's debts back at 5p in the pound ? Does a bigger club go grovelling onto other clubs boards begging for money ? If so you're a very big club, still a joke but by your definition a big club. Anybody else would only the adjective 'big' when the noun 'joke' follows it where Crystal Palace are concerned.

Zzzzzzzzzzz.....

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He didn't want to sign for you. That is why he didn't sign.

Beacuse he wants to be first choice or a big fish in a small pond and Brighton couldnt gaurantee that, Palace could. As Gus said many clubs have better individual players than us but not a better team.

Had Brighton wanted him desperately, as I have said they would have offered him an extention of his contract as they did others around December time. He wasnt offered that so didnt have the chance to make a choice.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Failing to acknowledge our youth system is delusion.

They end up leaving though don't they ? As for the rest of what you said all I can say is dream on. You're a tatty little club desperately trying to hang on to your Championship status which you must realise is not very likely. You were poor last season and you have an even weaker team now.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Zzzzzzzzzzz.....

Yes, I thought as much, you can't come up with an answer because everything I said is true, sums your club up rather well, clueless both on and off the pitch.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Yes, I thought as much, you can't come up with an answer because everything I said is true, sums your club up rather well, clueless both on and off the pitch.

Er, I answered you in a previous thread a couple of weeks ago and you had no come back. I can find a link if you like? The Zzzzzzz.... post is in reference to your constant harping on about Palace's admin, you are like a broken record. We were a bigger club than you before our first admin, what's your excuse for that?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Palace were tottering on the verge of legal and illegal with their accounting system as far back as 1980 to my knowledge so things havent changed much in 30 + years.

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
Beacuse he wants to be first choice or a big fish in a small pond and Brighton couldnt gaurantee that, Palace could. As Gus said many clubs have better individual players than us but not a better team.

Had Brighton wanted him desperately, as I have said they would have offered him an extention of his contract as they did others around December time. He wasnt offered that so didnt have the chance to make a choice.

If CPFC are a small pond, then what the f**k are Brighton? A puddle?

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
They end up leaving though don't they ? As for the rest of what you said all I can say is dream on. You're a tatty little club desperately trying to hang on to your Championship status which you must realise is not very likely. You were poor last season and you have an even weaker team now.

We averaged 1.18 points per game when Freedman took over. Multiply that by the 46 games and we would've gotten 54 points which was well clear of relegation. That squad loses Danns, a good player, and Vaughan, who I think only scored 3 goals in his second loan stint. The team is certainly signing new players and will again not sell unless given silly money. I have no reason to think we will be in another relegation dogfight like last year.

I have to say though, BHAFC's history has proven that you have what it takes to stay in this division :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Palace were tottering on the verge of legal and illegal with their accounting system as far back as 1980 to my knowledge so things havent changed much in 30 + years.

Terry Venables, nuff said

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here