Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen Garvan (merged)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
How come all of the Palace schmucks keep including Danns in their 'our midfield is better than your's ' despite the fact he isn't a Palace player anymore?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
How come all of the Palace schmucks keep including Danns in their 'our midfield is better than your's ' despite the fact he isn't a Palace player anymore?

At the time of writing he is but come Friday that may not be the case. He's likely to move to a Premier club though or possibly a wealthy Championship side.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
That would be the equivalent of dropping down a league (SPL = L1). He will end up at Dull City or Scumhampton unless we put in a late bid for him.

I think he's got loftier ambition's than Brighton and Hove Albion.

Last edited:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
1. and 2. answered together.
Due to Charltons total ineptness which is beginning to rival yours we do not seem to be playing them this season so you will have to do.As for our away end being filled with Brighton posts most of them are from you (BB), wigman,wehatepalace,goldstone rip,seagull 08 etc.
You are all most welcome though.
Afraid that is not true,I joined your away end under the name of Falmer about 3 weeks ago to answer a question about Murray and I still get "You do not have permission to post on this board"...very selective moderators methinks!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The same Danns that Ally McCoist reckons he is about to sign for Rangers?

Without a doubt, whoever he signs for I can't see him staying though, Palace are not in good shape as things stand and it'll only get worse, they need to sell to buy and losing Danns for nothing won't help that. The Palace posters on here accuse us of being deluded, I don't expect that much from us this season but I know that we're in much better shape than them.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think he's got loftier ambition's than Brighton and Hove Albion.

Well he wants out of Palace which makes sense, frankly he'd be better off with us but I am sure he will get a better offer.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Well he wants out of Palace which makes sense, frankly he'd be better off with us but I am sure he will get a better offer.

I think Dougie's comments about us selling one or two before we buy have been misread. Our board this week came onto our main forum and said the budget this year will be competitive and Lennie Lawerence has come out in the last day and said he expects a busy time next week with players coming in. Other than Danns he doesn't expect any other departures. I think Dougie means that where prob have to sell someone if we want to get all our top targets, someone like Jordan Rhodes, who we have admitted we would like, will cost over a million. But don't try and make out were potless.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Afraid that is not true,I joined your away end under the name of Falmer about 3 weeks ago to answer a question about Murray and I still get "You do not have permission to post on this board"...very selective moderators methinks!
I haven't come back to bore you this time ,just to offer help.
There are loads of Seaweed on there and they are not always polite ,look at wehatepalace or hitler for example.Try again the mods would not stop you posting ,have you used the correct password?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Sorry I meant to quote post 352 not 353

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
At least he didn't join our bitter rivals like a certain 22 goal striker did..

Well you'll find that the same 22 goal striker can only get that many playing for a very good League 1 team, don't think you'll get the same return from a player in a poor Championship side, no matter how much over the odds you pay him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At least he didn't join our bitter rivals like a certain 22 goal striker did..

Who left because he had been told he wouldnt be gauranteed first team football next season plus he had heard about the prospective signings so knew this would be true and is apparently having 2nd thoughts and looking at ways to get out of actually signing for you.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Who left because he had been told he wouldnt be gauranteed first team football next season plus he had heard about the prospective signings so knew this would be true and is apparently having 2nd thoughts and looking at ways to get out of actually signing for you.

And you know this how grandad?Nobody else has mentioned it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here