Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen Garvan (merged)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Davis and Counago we didn't want,Bennett left in January,Gardner Danns and Clyne are still there with only Danns looking odds on to go.Plenty of time yet for both clubs to get new players

You did want Vaughan though...don't blame you,think we would've liked him as well!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You did want Vaughan though...don't blame you,think we would've liked him as well!

They will sell Garvan to us as poor old Dougie needs every penny he can get. Been a long time since we have had more spending power than Palace (given that we actually paid the full price for players of course).

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
So
1. Why are you on here?
and
2. Why is the CPFC BBS forum's 'Away End' dominated by posts about Brighton and Hove Albion then? I don't think there's a single one about Charlton, who quite obviously aren't 'more important' to most of you.
They call us all deluded but they are obsessed with us, I am not sure what is worse.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I remember Garvan being a good player when he was at Ipswich. Not sure what has happened at Palace but it sounds like it hasn't quite worked out for him there. Would be a good signing if Gus can get him playing like he did at Ipswich again. Interesting to know if this means we have missed out on Michael Woods or we are hoping to sign both of them. We will presumably find out next week as Woods sounds like he has signed for someone so deal should be confirmed early next week.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
No - you pleb. I've been posting bits from a conversation with a mate of mine who supports them, and that was part of it.

Will you seriously just get over this idea that I'm a nigel, please?

I read your lengthly reply last night in which you referred to crystal palace as "our club", and "if we sell" referring to palace players like Danns and Ambrose and then 45 minutes later after your pro palace anti brighton rant, you delete it and claim your were discussing a friends opinion.

too late Eastbourne the games up, you are 100% Palace scum masquerading as a brighton fan, enough people saw your deleted post last night so cut the games Nigel.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can you restore Eastbournes hastily deleted post, it proves without any shadow of doubt he is a palace fan

Last edited:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Looked a good player to me plenty of skill and well able to pick a pass and feel that palace had yet to see the best of him,
Would be sad to see him go

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Not really bothered by this. I think he's a good enough player and will probably do well for you if he gets given a chance.

A great shot, a great passer of the ball but can't tackle and is slow as f***.

you know a lot about this palace player as an alleged Brighton fan, and whats with the "he'll do great for you"......... a brighton fan would write "he'll do great for us".

Sussex Palace scum

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I read your lengthly reply last night in which you referred to crystal palace as "our club", and "if we sell" referring to palace players like Danns and Ambrose and then 45 minutes later after your pro palace anti brighton rant, you delete it and claim your were discussing a friends opinion.

too late Eastbourne the games up, you are 100% Palace scum masquerading as a brighton fan, enough people saw your deleted post last night so cut the games Nigel.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can you restore Eastbournes hastily deleted post, it proves without any shadow of doubt he is a palace fan

With the greatest of respect, who gives a shit?

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
So
1. Why are you on here?
and
2. Why is the CPFC BBS forum's 'Away End' dominated by posts about Brighton and Hove Albion then? I don't think there's a single one about Charlton, who quite obviously aren't 'more important' to most of you.
1. and 2. answered together.
Due to Charltons total ineptness which is beginning to rival yours we do not seem to be playing them this season so you will have to do.As for our away end being filled with Brighton posts most of them are from you (BB), wigman,wehatepalace,goldstone rip,seagull 08 etc.
You are all most welcome though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
1. and 2. answered together.
Due to Charltons total ineptness which is beginning to rival yours we do not seem to be playing them this season so you will have to do.As for our away end being filled with Brighton posts most of them are from you (BB), wigman,wehatepalace,goldstone rip,seagull 08 etc.
You are all most welcome though.

Really ? Well why don't you go on your 'real' rivals board, (that's Millwall) ? I'm sure they'd love to hear your shit.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh don't be like that.Didn't you support Palace when you lived up here?

Thankfully my parents had the good sense to move to Sussex when I was young. The fact that I live not far from there is neither here nor there. Mind you the neighbours of mine who support a club are either Charlton or Millwall fans anyway. Support Palace ? Well I suppose if I wanted to go slumming for a laugh I might.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Oh for the good of mankind, can you give it a rest 26-10-02!?! It is seriously dull reading your comments full of superiority and what-not, and it is becoming a bore.
Me full of superiority,now that is funny.I just answer the deluded twaddle that makes its way on here and on the BBS.As you asked so politely I will give it a rest though.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Me full of superiority,now that is funny.I just answer the deluded twaddle that makes its way on here and on the BBS.As you asked so politely I will give it a rest though.

Thats great news, so you can go and help your chairman stick some more posters up around south London so you can get another couple of hundred season ticket holders in, thats far more productive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here