Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen Garvan (merged)

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not really bothered by this. I think he's a good enough player and will probably do well for you if he gets given a chance.

A great shot, a great passer of the ball but can't tackle and is slow as f***.

Finally came out did you Nigel, and posting on a Brighton board at 2 in the morning, sad man.

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
Finally came out did you Nigel, and posting on a Brighton board at 2 in the morning, sad man.

No - you pleb. I've been posting bits from a conversation with a mate of mine who supports them, and that was part of it.

Will you seriously just get over this idea that I'm a nigel, please?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Did you come home from a ?night out and forget you were supposed to be a Brighton fan
Not really bothered by this. I think he's a good enough player and will probably do well for you if he gets given a chance.

A great shot, a great passer of the ball but can't tackle and is slow as f***.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not really,Charlton are more important to most of us.

So
1. Why are you on here?
and
2. Why is the CPFC BBS forum's 'Away End' dominated by posts about Brighton and Hove Albion then? I don't think there's a single one about Charlton, who quite obviously aren't 'more important' to most of you.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
From the Palace supporters descriptions i get the impression he is a similar player to Dicker.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A rare transfer between these two clubs ... not that rare really is it?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
i have never heard of this player at all, so not at all excited by it.

I think a lot of people are getting a bit too hung up on the prospect of (relatively) 'big name' signings. Gus has said time and again it's about getting the right type of player who will fit in with our style of play and have the right sort of character. If he sees Garvan as this type of player then I don't care whether I've heard of him or not.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I think a lot of people are getting a bit too hung up on the prospect of (relatively) 'big name' signings. Gus has said time and again it's about getting the right type of player who will fit in with our style of play. If he sees Garvan as this type of player then I don't care whether I've heard of him or not.

i agree with your point, i did not say he was a bad player or anything, i have just never heard of him or seen what he can do with a ball at his feet, so not excited by him, hopefully he will turn out to be a right gem.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
i agree with your point, i did not say he was a bad player or anything, i have just never heard of him or seen what he can do with a ball at his feet, so not excited by him, hopefully he will turn out to be a right gem.

Fair enough and I wasn't having a pop at you in particular, more of a general observation.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yes and he has still not replied to the previous post about the two "Eastbourne" posters on CPFC...If you're a Palace fan...say so...it's nothing to be ashamed about...er no,hang on a minute....

He editted his post out where he explicitly stated 'our' team etc referring to Palace :laugh: . Fukken weird.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here