Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen a no go . Story put to bed AGAIN in the Argus

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Owen was definitely at the AMEX yesterday. A friend of mine met him and shook hands with him whilst he was being shown around in the west stand. Again, he could of been down here for a number of reasons!

He must have a double then as he was coaching Man Utd u14s at their academy.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
owenfunny.jpg

But he was seen yesterday it must be real !

Is that the transfer merry-go-round we hear so much about?

#gagstolenfromEasy10

TAG 1977

Aug 10, 2011
At midday yesterday, Micheal Owen, the current Man Utd player was at the Amex, I can assure you!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He must have a double then as he was coaching Man Utd u14s at their academy.

I have no idea which iis true, but am drawn to believe this version 100% for some strange reason!

You will notice that often these 'controversial' sightings or 'in the know' claims are from people with recent ish join dates or low post counts. Usually the best way of judging the merits. Often Palarse twats IMO.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Owen will not play for us..... Ever, but He will be our manager 1 day

If as people have suggested, Owen wants to stay in football and is taking his badges, maybe we could going for the player/coach number with the potential of more in the future??

Owen said he didn't want to drop down the leagues as a player, but if there is the addition of a coaching role???

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Anyone else see this at the AMEX today?

You can take the boy out of liverpool but....

Attachments

• 2569040_f5eb31eb.jpg
    2569040_f5eb31eb.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 54

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
You will notice that often these 'controversial' sightings or 'in the know' claims are from people with recent ish join dates or low post counts. Usually the best way of judging the merits. Often Palarse twats IMO.

Hope im not included in that, for 1 I never saw him just got a text from my cousin who isn't the type to just wind up especially about footy as he's not into it & we never talk about it.
2 I have not said once that I think he is going to sign for us & 3 look through my posts, this is the 1st ever transfer thread I think i have posted on in over a 1000 posts.
I was just stating what I had been told by a family member who had to attend a premium spirits conference at the Amex yesterday..... Make of it what you will but I for 1 don't think my cuz was bullshitting although I have no idea why Owen was there & have not once claimed to have.

Oh & I'm definitely not in the know lol

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Hope im not included in that, for 1 I never saw him just got a text from my cousin who isn't the type to just wind up especially about footy as he's not into it & we never talk about it.
2 I have not said once that I think he is going to sign for us & 3 look through my posts, this is the 1st ever transfer thread I think i have posted on in over a 1000 posts.
I was just stating what I had been told by a family member who had to attend a premium spirits conference at the Amex yesterday..... Make of it what you will but I for 1 don't think my cuz was bullshitting although I have no idea why Owen was there & have not once claimed to have.

Oh & I'm definitely not in the know lol

How many premium spirits did he have ?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
How many premium spirits did he have ?

Lol dunno if he was there for the convention (if he was there at all) my cousin said he saw him in the reception area & once he had established my cousin was not there to meet him/show him where to go or whatever they shook hands and my cousin went on his way, that's what he told me anyway Ive got no reason to doubt him & am not reading anything into it.
People can doubt if they want & I'm not 100% as I never saw him with my own eyes but it would be out of character for my cuz to feed me a bullshit rumour on something we never speak together about & that he has no interest in but I suppose you never know..... Even if he was there I'm not saying he was there to sign as I havnt got a clue, i was just told what i was told & tbh I don't think he's the type of player we need at the minute anyway

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Saw these in the club shop. If that dosent confirm it..........

Shell-Suit-Costume.jpg

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Saw these in the club shop. If that dosent confirm it..........

Shell-Suit-Costume.jpg

Lol, you know it suddenly dawned on me earlier i was debating a subject I didn't really care about...... I could never see him playing for us but just took my cousins word for it that he was actually there (for what reason I have no idea)
I think sometimes on NSC people can just get you banging on & on about something you couldn't care less about just by their narky sarcastic replies to the most simple or basic comments (I dont mean yours btw)

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Lol, you know it suddenly dawned on me earlier i was debating a subject I didn't really care about...... I could never see him playing for us but just took my cousins word for it that he was actually there (for what reason I have no idea)
I think sometimes on NSC people can just get you banging on & on about something you couldn't care less about just by their narky sarcastic replies to the most simple or basic comments (I dont mean yours btw)

I think we all fall into that trap. The shell suits will be a winner, even one for Phat Baz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here