Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overseas Albion Fans

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The P.E. Teacher at the school I teach at is also an Albion fan, and one that chose the Albion, when he started watching 'soccer' he watched Brighton and liked the kit. We are most defiantly a global sleeping giant!!!!! ha ha

Andy of Didim

Didim Seagull
Mar 29, 2010
Altinkum Turkey
List updated at 38 fingers crossed all spellings are correct

Argentina (Temp)
Australia
Austria
Canada
China
Crete
Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Estonia
France
Greece
Germany
Gibraltar
Honduras
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia
Ireland
Japan
Malaysia
Malta
Netherlands
New Zealand
Scotland
Spain
South Aficia
South Korea
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
Tunisia
Turkey
UAE
USA
Uzbekistan
Vietnam
Wales

Still waiting confirmation from

Finland and Congo

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
There are definately Seagulls fans in Poland... just lost touch with them

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Did you get washed out last couple of days in Didim? Monsoon weather here

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
At the last Red Bulls match against Real Salt Lake I met an Albion fan who was on a 6 month exchange at one of the Universities in Salt Lake City. He said that despite the somewhat complicated drink laws in Utah he had still been able to celebrate our recent victories with a few beers. I would have expected nothing less of an Albion fan.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We should make all you guys official surporters clubs with free merchandising from the club to spread the word watch out Man u we will catch you up.:bhasign::albion2::thumbsup:

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
At the last Red Bulls match against Real Salt Lake I met an Albion fan who was on a 6 month exchange at one of the Universities in Salt Lake City. He said that despite the somewhat complicated drink laws in Utah he had still been able to celebrate our recent victories with a few beers. I would have expected nothing less of an Albion fan.

Red Bulls :nono:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Red Bulls :nono:

At least Red Bulls go through to the play offs as the top club in the Eastern Conference (they won’t lose tomorrow against New England) and FC Dallas only go thru’ on a wild card :laugh:

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
At least Red Bulls go through to the play offs as the top club in the Eastern Conference (they won’t lose tomorrow against New England) and FC Dallas only go thru’ on a wild card :laugh:

I'm the Withdean Wanderer of FC Dallas fans, absolutely loathe them, still got my season tickets for next year, a pair for $220 :laugh: I was hoping that FC Dallas would get switched to the east, don't fancy LA or RSL

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
I'm the Withdean Wanderer of FC Dallas fans, absolutely loathe them, still got my season tickets for next year, a pair for $220 :laugh: I was hoping that FC Dallas would get switched to the east, don't fancy LA or RSL

What are your thoughts of this coming sundays game?
We got spanked by Colorado last week. Must say going to the derby game between Galaxy and Chivas was quality. The hispanic population here know how to watch a game. Whitey on the other hand...

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I don't have much hope away to LA, maybe nick a draw but I don't see us winning. With our keeper back from injury maybe have a bit more of a chance than usual. Either way the playoffs are grim for FCD, finish the season away to RSL and LA, then playoffs against one of them and then most likely play the other one if we manage to get past the first playoff games. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here