overheard talks of a new signing.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
This rumour is so devoid of content, so utterly worthless, such an abysmal waste of humanity (tiome spend writing, reading & responding) that it would even make HB&B wince, were he to stab it out onto his iPhone on the train to work.

It’s threadage like this that keeps NSC at the top of the pile when it comes to scurrilous gossip. Long may it reign.

Scurrilous is a thoroughly fantastic word, I must endeavour to use it more often.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
This rumour is so devoid of content, so utterly worthless, such an abysmal waste of humanity (tiome spend writing, reading & responding) that it would even make HB&B wince, were he to stab it out onto his iPhone on the train to work.

It’s threadage like this that keeps NSC at the top of the pile when it comes to scurrilous gossip. Long may it reign.

talking of HB&B I see that the latest Argus effort " we might sign someone in time for Newcastle or we might not and we have a couple of options in reserve" is almost a direct quote from Tim's much maligned effort following yesterday's press conference. Of course, as Naylor has an editor to hand his effort does scan for the average reader in English, but otherwise it is spot-on and ties in very nicely with this thread -"there will be an announcement on Friday or if not then on Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday* (*delete as appropriate/preferred)

have to say I am loving this transfer window although I will breathe a big sigh of relief if we get to Wednesday with all of our first team squad still here

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I know and trust Rad, I know he wouldn't do a 'look at me' or wind up thread. I believe him.

i believe him too - especially as, in the grand scheme of things, soon could mean in july

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
its Joey barton

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
New signing to be announced soon if what I heard around the training ground and stadium is correct.

i actually do know when the announcement will be i just dont know what?.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
MOst likely signing today is Wallace and that wont affect us this season.

And thats from someone in Turkey with no idea.... just logic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here