Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

overheard talks of a new signing.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i cannot believe that SO many people fell for that

naylor said nothing about a press conference, the club said nothing, f***ing hell, even people who were at the amex said there was nothing out of the ordinary going on - yet bbc sussex's listener numbers would have gone through the ROOF

that is top winding up - take a bow

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Good wind up. Can't believe so many fell for it, it was always crap, as said previously, when has BBC Sussex ever gone live to one of our press conferences?!

Banning is a bit OTT in my opinion. Its not his fault there are so many gullible people on here.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Just got in and read through this...I don't actually get why people want to do a 'wind-up'? What's so brilliant about it? Sat in your room furiously wanking and laughing because half a dozen people checked SCR for a press conference you made up? PSB deserves a ban for generally being an utter tool anyway, this offence or not.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Can the mods ban these transfer windows please? it would stop all this nonsense after all!

Regardless of today's bollocks, some people do need to get a life IMHO!

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
I have just as much of a sense of humour as the next bloke but at this time of year, it pisses me RIGHT OFF when people come piling on here spouting all sorts of shit about who we are going to sign, so-and-so has been seen at The Amex, Joe Bloggs has had a medical etc etc etc.

It's f***ing pointless.

I warned him, giving him a chance to PM me and say he made it up.

Nothing, so he's gone for a month.

:ffsparr:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
ban for the op as well and that twat that said owen had a medical at the amex

Im the person who said about Owen had a medical.. How can you justify banning someone for what they heard and posted in a forum... Would hate to have the majority of you as the Prime Ministers, the whole country would be f*cked.. :wanker:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Im the person who said about Owen had a medical.. How can you justify banning someone for what they heard and posted in a forum... Would hate to have the majority of you as the Prime Ministers, the whole country would be f*cked.. :wanker:

your a total tool .....of course owen was not at the amex you made it up and that is sad and makes you the wanker

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Read through the whole thread, could granny get a ban for saying we're signing Joey Barton 5 times? That's a ban in my book. How dare he suggest such a horrible thing. Whilst we're banning people, could we have a special mention for those amongst us who just reply with offensive smilies and street talk?

And whilst we're talking about banning people, can we stop talking about banning people? It's like waving an imaginary card when you're fouled playing football. I was playing an 11 a side game last saturday, some dodgy league (I was turning out for the reserves :lolol: ), and some prick got chopped in half, admittedly, but he got up and started waving a card around. Amazing behaviour. He got kicked all over the place after that.

Brilliant thread, congratulations to Hiney for adding conflict and drama, PSB for getting an amazing amount of people to listen to SCR at 4pm, congratulations also to Rad who seems to have completely escaped criticism for the blatant nonsense info and congratulations aswell to Vulture for adding a touch of random violence too.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Just a thought not a rumour etc etc , perhaps Newcastle will leave Alan Smith with us as he is desperate to play for someone - anyone actually !

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Probably because unless you saw it, it doesn't hold much weight 99% of the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here