Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overeaction

wokingone

Jul 15, 2003
Exeter
Complete bunch of morons most football fans. "Sack Scholes, Gerard, Owen, Ericson... England crap..." etc etc.

Complete hysterical, non-sensical, emotional outbursts from a public that claims to be football fans but couldn't tell a good player from their arses which they talk out of most of the time.

:angry:

Thats better...

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Most of them don't understand football anyway, yes were all pissed off with the result but hey.......thursday is another game get behind your country and stop gettingf on there backs could you do any better:nono:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
No one is saying that, we have lost 1 game maybe if we don't get through the group stages than changes should happen. But if we went on to win and scoles scores the winner from a hesky cross, what will you all say then. come on lets be united with England.

i wouldn't have minded if we had tried something different from the tm BHA tried and tested route. ie get the ball in defence and hoof it down the pitch. now that works against swindon and bristol (beautifully may i just add) BUT NOT AGAINST FRANCE :shootself

we played we so much fear when we could have easily taken them. I just don't understand what has happened since the 5-1 against germany :(

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Germany were average France are not, we tried to play a certain way and it worked for 90 mins then well you know.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
wokingone said:
Complete bunch of morons most football fans. "Sack Scholes, Gerard, Owen, Ericson... England crap..." etc etc.

Complete hysterical, non-sensical, emotional outbursts from a public that claims to be football fans but couldn't tell a good player from their arses which they talk out of most of the time.

:angry:

Thats better...
[/QUOTE

:clap:

most people are utterly clueless, if ya can talk the talk come and join us at the Polls, you know it makes sense :D
]

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hang about unless you had not noticed we lost 2-1. No team should lose a 1-0 lead after 90 minutes. I think people are entitled to question things in these circumstances.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
MRRF 10 said:
so people aren't allowed opinions now?
Of course they are, but this is football and most people's opinions seem to veer between "We're really great and we're going to win" and "We're rubbish, sack everyone and start again" without going through any mid-point. We lose one match, in dramatic circumstances, and the hysterical over-reaction is almost comical. Almost.

I hope we start (injuries permitting) with the same team on Thursday. They didn't all play well but no one had a COMPLETE 'mare'. I also hope Ericson is still the manager for Euro 2008.

Gareth Glover, GG. No relation to FG are you? You're certainly starting to sound like him.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No England were great and we will win the Euro Cup and World Cup in 2006.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Interesting you should mention the 5-1 against Germany Kalinski. I believe the scorers that day were Owen, Heskey and Gerrard, all of whom have become a scpaegoat after one game. :nono:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
No England were great and we will win the Euro Cup and World Cup in 2006.
You see? You see? I know you're being a bit sarcastic but that's a typical football fan's reaction to each event: "We're brilliant" (when we've won) "We're crap" (when we've lost). "England are the best team in the world", "England are rubbish".

A bit of perspective is all I'm asking for.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Gareth Glover said:
I think people are entitled to question things in these circumstances.

We lost by one goal (a penalty) to the reigning champions. Oh no. Shocker. Sack them all, and the whole FA.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
dannyboyseagull said:
could you do any better:nono:

In view of my subuteo skills yesterday then probably not. Can't believe Maxine was giving me the old you can't even beat a woman jibe :shootself :shootself :shootself :lolol:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bha.fatboy said:
In view of my subuteo skills yesterday then probably not. Can't believe Maxine was giving me the old you can't even beat a woman jibe :shootself :shootself :shootself :lolol:

notice you were too scared to answer her back though m8y
:clap2: :p :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
notice you were too scared to answer her back though m8y
:clap2: :p :clap2:

Did you smell their bathroom. very scary. with that and Dan being a basque sepratist I think we are all in trouble :lolol: :lolol:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bha.fatboy said:
Did you smell their bathroom. very scary. with that and Dan being a basque sepratist I think we are all in trouble :lolol: :lolol:

basque seperatisit? thats a left wing spanish organistaion.
i'm pretty sure that danny belongs to the popular front of judea!
or is it the people's popular front of judea?
whatever, if i go round next week and find a selection of gourds on his window-sill...............RUN-AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
if i go round next week and find a selection of gourds on his window-sill...............RUN-AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can always get your brother AKA MR Creosote around to sit on him:rescott:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Gooooooodddddddddddd

There is only one scapegoat... BLOODY HESKEY

Cant control a ball, cant think, cant score ( unless someone sticks it on the end of his toe/head six yards from goal with no defenders near, him then maybe.... just).

He not only fuc*ed up for the free kick, but he also lost possession in the move that led to Gerrard having to chase back for the fatal back pass.

As for beckham, no blame, you miss some, you get some.... ce la vie.

Someone please shoot that heskey before thursday.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
agreed! heskey is a real turnip. even bigger than graham turnip taylor himself.
what possessed steve bruce to pay 6 mill for i'll never know.
bet the brummy fans are gutted!
:flameboun

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here