Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Over a 1000 tickets left for tomorrows match - how come ?

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
People have given up, and it’s gone too far to be enforced unless it becomes a legal requirement with penalties for the event hosts (ie club) Public transport is arguably worse…..last week in London, despite very regular announcements and loads of posters confirming masks were (legally) required, I’d guess about 20% were wearing them at best.

I disagree with the public transport part, at least for yesterday. I got the Race Hill P&R bus - both there and back almost 100% mask wearing. It was really good to see - many thanks to all those who did so.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I disagree with the public transport part, at least for yesterday. I got the Race Hill P&R bus - both there and back almost 100% mask wearing. It was really good to see - many thanks to all those who did so.

Good to hear, but in the underground that’s not the case now sadly,so several hundred thousand travellers daily……

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Don’t think that is the case seeing as season tickets guest seats are in the season ticket holder’s name and most matches someone with a fan number can buy 2 tickets in their own name. Unless they think that fan wants 2 seats to spread out in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never been allowed. Every ticket I've bought, I can't complete the transaction until I allocate the ticket to someone on my F&F list. My ST was always restricted to 1 ticket. Home or away.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have never been allowed. Every ticket I've bought, I can't complete the transaction until I allocate the ticket to someone on my F&F list. My ST was always restricted to 1 ticket. Home or away.

That makes no sense…..I’ve done it multiple times. Is it possible you were trying to purchase them before the on-sale date for ST guest tickets ? This is usually a couple of days after they go on sale to Albion+ members.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

I regularly buy STH guest tickets and also multiple seats in my own name for cup matches. Never had a problem. Maybe the ticketing site just hates you?? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here