Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Over 1,400 Owls fans have snapped up their tickets

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I would say we have the same amount of games as they do within 40 miles of Hillsborough!! Just being pedantic.... They don't get it though...you try and explain it to them and they just say our support is shit!! Had a similar discussion with a Leeds fan!

FWIW they have 3 games within 40 miles (Leeds, Rotherham, Huddersfield), we have none.

We travel an average 382 miles round trip, Wednesday 224 miles.
http://www.football-league.co.uk/ne...l-league-match-day-travel-league-2593014.aspx

And yes, they will have more southern based fans than we have northern based ones, so the actual mileage travelled will be a bigger difference.

PG

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I would say we have the same amount of games as they do within 40 miles of Hillsborough!! Just being pedantic.... They don't get it though...you try and explain it to them and they just say our support is shit!! Had a similar discussion with a Leeds fan!

To be fair to the southern based Leeds fans, an awful lot of them travel a lot of miles to the home games regularly.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I have no particular affinity to SW fans ..in fact some of them can be a tad annoying (like some of ours) ..but good to see a fair number come (to watch them lose) as it adds to the atmosphere and my footballing experience ..just my tuppence worth

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I have no particular affinity to SW fans ..in fact some of them can be a tad annoying (like some of ours) ..but good to see a fair number come (to watch them lose) as it adds to the atmosphere and my footballing experience ..just my tuppence worth

The more Wednesday the better. Atmosphere and coffers boosted. I am meeting a couple of London based ones (old work colleagues) in Brighton for beer first.

PG

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm not. For some horrible reason I am extremely nervous about tonight's game.

Me too. They're a good side even without Foresteri, and will be desperate to bounce back from that defeat against Rotherham.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Me too. They're a good side even without Foresteri, and will be desperate to bounce back from that defeat against Rotherham.
.....and we are a good side with nearly a full squad available, desperate to continue our good home form.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Massive club or should I say supporters :whistle:

image.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Massive club or should I say supporters :whistle:

View attachment 72927

So, I have spent 33 years doing research on drugs to prevent sudden cardiac death, and there is a photo of a tyke who looks like he's spent at least 33 years doing his best to jiggle his fatty ticker into his colon, and blast it into the face of the poor bugger standing behind him. Sometimes I wonder why I bother :wozza::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here