Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Outside Stadium Cock Up

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They sounded better from the top of the steps, better still from outside the south stand.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
So how long did they play for, the stage was deserted at two which was strange as surely the area is at its busiest from about 13:45 onwards

They were playing when I got there at 1.25ish, and still playing just before 2. Half an hour?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The band seemed to have fallen into the trap of turning up the guitars so far it drowned the vocals.

I tried listening for 5 mins or so but gave up because I couldn't understand a word of what was being sung.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Seriously, I cannot be anymore angry than I am today.

Normally I find the walk to the stadium slightly tedious and have been banging on about having 'something' there for us fans. When I get to my seat, I always whinge about it to the person next to me, he is annoying too - always cheering on the team, wish he would just be quiet. But today, what happens? I get to the stadium and there was music and people drinking, well the music wasn't to my liking and the drinks on offer weren't what I like. Also, I fancied a Chinese not fish and chips. Anyway I went along with it and had a beer. Have way through the bottle of beer, all 330ml of it. I found myself unable to contain my urge to urinate. It was embarrassing that I had to keep moving around like I was doing a Michael Flatley impersonation, So as soon as I could, I went into the concourse to have a wee and while I was there a number 2 too. Ah that's better, but I tell you what, its so annoying to having to wipe your own backside, I really think the club needs to have a person in each cubicle with some Aloe Vera enriched toilet rolls and talcum powder for my cheeks. Went back to get a pie, bit into it - too hot!!! Left it to cool down for 5 minutes, had another bite - too cold!!! FFS Barber!!! Burke OUT!!! This is all down to Sami Hyppia, if he had waved to me personally after the Sheffield Wednesday match, I wouldn't be writing this now. Its all too much.

I shall be writing wholeheartedly to the club, in fact Mr Barber directly as I feel so angry about this. Now I might flounce too. Thanks

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You cannoy buy a pint AND have a wee. If you need the loo, you hsve to enter the stadium, and then you cannot come out again.

DOH!

We won 2-1 you tw*t!

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Not being rude, but it sounded better the further away you were to it. I was listening to the band at the top of the west stand ramp and it sounded pretty good.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You have to laugh at the amount of people that want everything on a plate
Personally I laugh at people who cannot see room for improvement. The whole outdoor food/drink/entertainment idea is good, I just saw/felt a potential problem and drew attention to it.

If left to to you we would all be crapping in the woods still, maybe you are.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What more do you want, scatter cushions and a nubile young female playing the harp? Man up!
Tell you what, I'll just pop my lad out on the slope down from the station, piss over the edge onto people just arriving. Won't bother me as I will be warm and dry up top.

Jeez, I was just trying to make life easier for those yet to arrive.......

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hindsight, you complete and utter bexxend. The idea of bands/food/drink is great, just needs tweaking.

Sunny day, new facilities outside, three new signings, bank holiday weekend and you post negative shite. Fvck you, you prick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here