Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Out of our depth

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Were gonna plummet back into Div 2 or whatever it's called now, I'd urge you to all go and support Lewes instead, second in the Conference South and looking good, up the rooks, biggup the Dripping Pan massive! :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They got hammered as well.:dunce:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'll stick to the Albion if it's all the same to you.

:jester:

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Yes, it's always good to switch teams when yours is having a rough patch. I bet you started supporting Chelsea after they beat your other team last week didn't you? :D

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Italiaseagull said:
Were gonna plummet back into Div 2 or whatever it's called now, I'd urge you to all go and support Lewes instead, second in the Conference South and looking good, up the rooks, biggup the Dripping Pan massive! :clap2:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::tosser:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Shut up Italia, I will get you when I meet you in Auckland next month.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Hello :wave:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Italiaseagull said:

Yeah, and you havent even got any Italian in you, unless you have a new boyfriend in Oz upgrading your zinc levels.

Does everyone on here know you grew up a Palace fan and had an Ian Wright palace shirt?

:lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Italiaseagull said:
I'd urge you to all go and support Lewes instead, second in the Conference South and looking good, up the rooks, biggup the Dripping Pan massive! :clap2:

think you will find they are 6th

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Re: Re: Out of our depth

watsongooal said:
Yeah, and you havent even got any Italian in you, unless you have a new boyfriend in Oz upgrading your zinc levels.

Does everyone on here know you grew up a Palace fan and had an Ian Wright palace shirt?

:lolol:

Yeah lets all have a go at Italia. Deserting the Albion to go to Australia. Wouldn't catch me doing anything like that. If you all hate Italia clap your hands...:clap:

Stumpy Tim

Re: Re: Out of our depth

watsongooal said:

That would involve him being sober enough to pull. I don't believe he has been in that position since he's been there

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Re: Re: Re: Out of our depth

Stumpy Tim said:
That would involve him being sober enough to pull. I don't believe he has been in that position since he's been there

Yes, that is correct. My sister had a run of bad luck and had to live with him for a bit out there. Poor girl hasn't recovered yet. Said he smells as well.:p

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Italiaseagull said:

Who are ya? Who are ya? :lol:

Stumpy Tim

Re: Re: Re: Re: Out of our depth

Commander said:
Yes, that is correct. My sister had a run of bad luck and had to live with him for a bit out there. Poor girl hasn't recovered yet. Said he smells as well.:p

The lovely Gemma I assume. Apparently I met her once, but as I was with Italia I was too hammered to remember

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here