Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Out of interest

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
If we get a favourable draw ie Germamy,france and let’s say Sweden how many would travel without tickets hoping to tout one.

I am asking this because I may be one of those.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we get a favourable draw ie Germamy,france and let’s say Sweden how many would travel without tickets hoping to tout one.

If we play in Sweden, how many from here are going to bunk at a locals, and feast on pizza?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m gonna go and stay at Swansman’s squat 🙏 no need for mattress boxes will do 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

I’d travel to anywhere without a ticket - always get in somehow unless arrested.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
I wish I chose another country apart from Sweden so I choose Holland lol

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

I am asking this because I may be one of those.

Wayyyyyy to old for that. I'd need to have it all booked up and squared away for me to be in a mind to go.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Wayyyyyy to old for that. I'd need to have it all booked up and squared away for me to be in a mind to go.
I’m the same at 52 but there is no way I’m going to miss a once in a lifetime opportunity. This could be only chance.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Nothing but god almighty will stop me travelling to wherever we're playing the first time we kick a ball in anger in a European cup competition, I've no idea what ticket distribution system the club come up with and I don't care,I will stand outside whatever stadium we're playing in if I have to, it's my number 1 lifetime wish in footballing terms to eventually one day watch us play in Europe and we've bloody well gone and done it,I don't think I've ever been this made up following Brighton and Hove Albion crazy times folks,drink it all in.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nothing but god almighty will stop me travelling to wherever we're playing the first time we kick a ball in anger in a European cup competition, I've no idea what ticket distribution system the club come up with and I don't care,I will stand outside whatever stadium we're playing in if I have to, it's my number 1 lifetime wish in footballing terms to eventually one day watch us play in Europe and we've bloody well gone and done it,I don't think I've ever been this made up following Brighton and Hove Albion crazy times folks,drink it all in.
Got something in my eyes 😭

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It’s not quite the same but I have seen us play in France, Spain and Portugal in pre season friendlies. I’m too old to go gallivanting all over now without a ticket and a place to stay.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Some dates for everyone's diaries after the draw:

Matchday 121 September 2023
Matchday 25 October 2023
Matchday 326 October 2023
Matchday 49 November 2023
Matchday 530 November 2023
Matchday 614 December 2023

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Are Ajax likely to be in the EL? They’re third.

Amsterdam would be a huge draw for fans with or without tickets. Some staying for a few days.
.....and forgetting why they’re in Amsterdam in the first place. :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here