Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our worst performance of the season

Our worst performance 2020/21 (to date)

• Total voters

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Leicester away for me.

The only game this season we were really poor. I also felt we played a strange game against Arsenal at home without a recognised striker. They were there for the taking but we were strangely subdued and didn’t show enough ambition or fight.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My money on Swansman using a second account. He’s conspicuous by his absence on the forum on a match day and this account turns up mysteriously as a new recruit to the cult of Potter. Impressive using a written style and vocabulary of a three year old as a disguise though, fair play.

Your money lost then. I wasnt home and didnt see the game.

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
So for this poll we didn’t lose in 6 of our worst performances of the season. Maybe things are quite as bad as they feel after a bad result.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Think we played most poorly in the Leicester game.

Sure they played well, but we matched them in playing badly which is why we got taken apart.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
How many of the 25 voting for last night are knee jerk reactions?

Interesting poll, but I did sit back and wait until this morning to vote, and Sheffield United at home is still head and shoulders above anything for me this season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
How many of the 25 voting for last night are knee jerk reactions?

Interesting poll, but I did sit back and wait until this morning to vote, and Sheffield United at home is still head and shoulders above anything for me this season.

Thought WBA home was worse.... but both Sheff games run it close

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Still not seen yesterdays game but the 1-1 vs WBA was a pretty ****ing bad performance in the sense that not only was it a poor result but also a very poor showing overall, pretty much getting outplayed by WBA in the second half.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Last night was an opportunity for Potter to show his skill. Just because we did well at Chelsea no reason to approach Sheffield game with same set up which he did. They have hardly scored a goal and unless Burke played there there only means of attack would be long balls to Macgoldrick. To play 2 CM as WBs was strange for this game. Not many PL teams that pack there defence but Sheffield is one of them so natural width was essential.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I did consider adding Leicester (and Arsenal for that matter) but honestly I don't think there's any real shame in being outclassed by that Leicester team at the moment.

Well, that simply shows a small town lack of ambition. We should be beating teams like Leicester.

Potter OUT!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
6 points from 8 games vs Sheff Utd, West Brom, Fulham, and Burnley.

Utter disgrace.

And we now pay the cost of still being in relegation jeopardy when it could all have been put to rest yesterday.

Potter needs to show he get a better return from these games against teams below us or we will never progress beyond relegation battles.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If you stitched together the first half last night with the second half at home v West Brom you would produce an unholy monster of shit performance.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I thought we looked better when Izzy and AJ came on and we got it out wide.
We've missed natural wide players since the injuries to Lamptey and March.

Which begs the question, where is Karbo? ???

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Yesterday ot the defeat to WBA - yesterday's debacle probably; it feels a bit more raw.
Agreed and what worries me the most is that we could very easily not get another point this season. Last night's display was truly depressing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here