Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our support will be overwhelming tomorrow

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Even the east stand were up on their feet singing it
when? Granted I only looked across on the 75th min and it had already emptied but I didn't hear much before then either. Still, match did clash with the Voice so can see why the East left at half time...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
stock-vector-hangover-sign-172987031.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Even the east stand were up on their feet singing it

Yes that's true. I don't get the animosity some on here have for the east stand. Most of the early leavers around us left as full time approached. Saw thousands of others in the north and west do the same. The east was buzzing, there were times when it appeared the north and east were both singing together and the west was quiet. Yet other times the west rung out in song. The atmosphere was tremendous. Sniping at the east is ridiculous. Saw thousands of pretty little lights in the west and north. And yes the east were stood singing in the second half. Also didn't notice the west answer the north for the 'We're the north stand' song. The east did. Does that make one side a better set of fans than another? Course not.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes that's true. I don't get the animosity some on here have for the east stand. Most of the early leavers around us left as full time approached. Saw thousands of others in the north and west do the same. The east was buzzing, there were times when it appeared the north and east were both singing together and the west was quiet. Yet other times the west rung out in song. The atmosphere was tremendous. Sniping at the east is ridiculous. Saw thousands of pretty little lights in the west and north. And yes the east were stood singing in the second half. Also didn't notice the west answer the north for the 'We're the north stand' song. The east did. Does that make one side a better set of fans than another? Course not.

Spot on

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I believe that finally this "new" stadium, with many new supporters, is starting to gel.....the shy ones are coming out of their shells and the quiet ones are slowly becoming the minority.
I think with the Shoreham Air Crash, the way the players/club responded to that terrible tragedy, the way they supported Knocky when his father died, the heartache of last season and the determination to go up this season............is getting through.......at last.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
We had a lovely time singing away towards the south end of WSU - no idea whether anyone else could hear us though!
[emoji3] I think we all just have to accept some very strange acoustic phenonena at our lovely and atmospheric Amex. The first thing I heard in WSU from 2,000 up for it Reading fans was after about 15 mins and was a classic "Your support is ****ing shit...!!".

Albion fans sounded good enough watching it back on the telly.

The Observer today had a preview of our Newcastle match and referred to "two sets of loud fans"...

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here