Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our support today

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
We were right next to the drummy supposedly singy home fans, but they seemed reduced to reacting to many of our songs about quiet etc and the odd camp hand gesture.

Terrifying.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I must confess, I had Cult Zeros make me a Rosenior t-shirt this week with the 'chin up' image from Sheff Weds away in the Play Offs.

I've got a Cult Zeros t-shirt with an image of Calde with the caption of He Scores With His Face.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Having slept on it, and removed any element of (my usual) BHA matchday bias, I’m now convinced we deserved all three points. Derby never seemed to get into their stride (we didn't allow them to), although they occasionally looked sharp on the break. We defended well and it’s a pity Murray’s and Hemed’s first touch was a bit off on occasion. Our support was fantastic. Having been to Derby before, which is normally a cauldron of noise, I was very surprised at how subdued the majority of their fans were for most of the game. On speaking with a few Rams’ fans after the game they said that once Brighton got going after about 10 minutes they felt that Derby might very well lose, and that changed the fans’ mindset so much so that in the end they saw it as a point gained, not 2 lost at home. That speaks volumes for the Albion’s progress under CH and, from our team’s reaction at the end of a draw (and a great away point), when they applauded the travelling fans, you sense that the squad knows that the fans are an added impetus to their performance on the pitch. This should be another great season for away days. As many other NSCers have posted, I really hope that we can elevate the noise levels at the Amex this season and to turn that into a fortress.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It's a brilliant image , every Brighton fan knows what the picture is telling if it upsets some poor lovey because of what they think it looks like then that;s their problem .

Remember the game at Withers v Millwall ? when it was hammering down there was some media pics the next day suggesting all Brighton fans were KKK members and were heard singing seig heil , goons .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's a brilliant image , every Brighton fan knows what the picture is telling if it upsets some poor lovey because of what they think it looks like then that;s their problem .

Remember the game at Withers v Millwall ? when it was hammering down there was some media pics the next day suggesting all Brighton fans were KKK members and were heard singing seig heil , goons .

The report about singing Seig Heil was at the New Den, not Withdean

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here