Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our stadium...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I absolutely love it.

There are times when I go and still can't quite believe that its OUR stadium.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I absolutely love it.

There are times when I go and still can't quite believe that its OUR stadium.

Every time I walk out from the concourse the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, it's just unbelievable.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363547594.766410.jpg

Taken after the game.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
"It's very disappointing for us, we could have gone second.

"And the roof here is too short. My coat's ruined. I'm soaking wet. I've had better days."

Words of Holloway in the sporting life, what a ****

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Best outside the Prem for sure! Would say top 10 in the Prem (but let's not go too mental before we see them all soon in person and put it any higher).

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think anyone who gets to look at the WS will truly be able to tell you how great the stadium is, it must be incredible with the WS towering over you.

Really need to try a game in the east, must be great watching gus. Do you get a wall of noise coming from the west?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The thing I LOVED today was ALL stands were going ****ing mental! East stand on the south side, west stand on the south side, absolutely brilliant all round. What a game! **** Palace!
Happy days :D

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Probably the best seat in the stadium IMO
That is pretty close to my seat. View from ESU across to the West must be good but I wouldn't swap my WSU perch now.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't like the Giant hand statue with a programme in it...that's going to spoil someone's view.

Having moved from WSU, last season, to ES family stand this, I can tell you the view of the West Stand makes for a great backdrop.

Being a bad fan and not a STH I usually end up in the East Stand. By the greatest of good fortune for the two cup games I got tickets in very back row of the East Stand Upper for Newcastle and back row of the WSU for Arsenal. Fantabulous experience in both, one day perhaps I will aspire to a season ticket!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here