Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Recent Form

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
I think it is no coincidence that our change in fortunes has in part been down to the return of Tano to the bench. We may gain a fantastic full back when Tano is on the pitch but crucially,we lose a different tactical perspective when he is not on the sidelines. If we were to ever lose Gus I would love Tano to replace him as manager.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Me and [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] stated this a few weeks ago, i am glad he is back helping Gus,not the only reason but it does help for sure

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I think it is no coincidence that our change in fortunes has in part been down to the return of Tano to the bench. We may gain a fantastic full back when Tano is on the pitch but crucially,we lose a different tactical perspective when he is not on the sidelines. If we were to ever lose Gus I would love Tano to replace him as manager.

You are wrong it started when Ankers was dropped and the Brezovan kept a brilliant clean sheet against the division leaders,:D:Dducking now:albion2::albion2:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You are wrong it started when Ankers was dropped and the Brezovan kept a brilliant clean sheet against the division leaders,:D:Dducking now:albion2::albion2:

Your right-i would be happy to raise the value of Brezo to £325-000

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

While Tanno was on the pitch v southampton: 0-0. Within 13 minutes of him leaving the pitch we took the lead and haven't looked back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here