Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Our next prime minister BBC 1

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
So let me get this straight; Boris spilt red wine on her sofa. :lolol: and when he was told to leave, he refused to and caused a disturbance. :lolol:

I guess this wouldn't have been so bad but he spilt sweet and sour sauce on it a few days earlier.

Must have been a pretty loud row tbf and to the point of losing any sense of dignity in forgetting everyone else being around in the area.

Being kicked out of a girlfriends house is a little embarrassing. He should have gone for the quick Brexit but he refused to leave.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Another sunny summers day ... yet another day where the usual suspects parade their ongoing inadequacies and neediness spending an inordinate amount of time spouting the same tired old prejudices and nonsense on NSC.

48928751.jpg

:angel:

And why do you think that the little green light beside my name went off well over an hour before you posted this, on a sunny summer's day :facepalm:

If only you could be this funny intentionally, I'm sure we could find you a career in comedy :lolol::lolol:

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I’m feeling a bit charitable today so I’m going to help you out.

A good and withering put down should seek to directly mock the person and comment, be suitably barbed, have a level of wit and also an element of originality. You could make some little cards with these attributes, maybe put a little box next to each one, and when you next think something up tick off the boxes. I reckon if you have 3 out 4 you should post your response. Until then maybe save us your trite gibberish?

You are so kind.Perhaps if I'd told you to jump in the Spree,and mentioned the pervert urinating on tourists from the Jannowitz Bridge it might have been better.Obviously,my spontaneity needs work.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
....and the first paper they run too? The guardian! Hmmmm.

Well as the guardian are well known for not paying for this type of thing, I guess they are trying to stop morons accusing them of doing it for a some ulterior motive wouldn't you?

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
And why do you think that the little green light beside my name went off well over an hour before you posted this on a sunny summer's day :facepalm:

If only you could be this funny intentionally, I'm sure we could find you a career in comedy :lolol::lolol:

Well what do you know.Watford zero answers has popped up.Any news on those internal tarriffs for Aldi yet.It's been a few months now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1142391302698545155[/tweet]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well what do you know.Watford zero answers has popped up.Any news on those internal tarriffs for Aldi yet.It's been a few months now.

It's getting closer to 'no deal' time,So we 'should get behind them' and 'get on with it',even the deep-breathing morons!:lolol::bigwave:
Here's the latest timetable,not long now,tick-tock!

View attachment 97830

Still right on the ball, I see :facepalm:

I wonder if that teenage Bryan Robson has bought you one too many with his paper money :lolol::lolol::lolol:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Thought the gap between Johnson and Hunt closed a little today. Johnson was like a parody of himself. Still getting away with it, but for how much longer?

You're flawed here - you're thinking normal - The Conservative and Unionist Party membership thinking - Boris, because he's jolly good fun.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thought the gap between Johnson and Hunt closed a little today. Johnson was like a parody of himself. Still getting away with it, but for how much longer?

It's the Conservative membership we are talking about here.

The same membership, according to a YouGov poll, that had 61% happy to see 'significant' damage to the economy to get BREXIT through.

One, a decent chap and not a Johnson groupie, said to me he believed in caring conservatism. That suggests that such a disposition is not the default setting.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

With Johnson's famous inability to 'do detail', I'm really not sure that he has a much better understanding of 'no deal' than [MENTION=17469]melias shoes[/MENTION], [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] [MENTION=27531]Steve in Japan[/MENTION] or [MENTION=19889]Butch Willykins[/MENTION]

Seriously, It is a bit of a concern when our prospective PM has deliberately remained that uninformed through his own actions ???

The phrase I heard was going round the Foreign Office when he left was that 'at least he wasn't in the tent pissing all over everyone else in the tent'. Unfortunately now he's looking at a f***ing great big marquee :facepalm:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

With Johnson's famous inability to 'do detail', I'm really not sure that he has a much better understanding of 'no deal' than [MENTION=17469]melias shoes[/MENTION], [MENTION=22389]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] [MENTION=27531]Steve in Japan[/MENTION] or [MENTION=19889]Butch Willykins[/MENTION]

It is a bit of a concern

\\\

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
They would genuinely rather choose Johnson, who has repeatedly been sacked from jobs for lying for his own benefit and whose untruths have objectively harmed the country and its citizens, over someone who has actually contributed to the betterment of the UK. It's crazy. Many traditional Conservatives say they don't recognise their party anymore and I can see why.

Boris would be our Trump!!!!!!!
Oh Dear!

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
With Johnson's famous inability to 'do detail', I'm really not sure that he has a much better understanding of 'no deal' than [MENTION=17469]melias shoes[/MENTION], [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] [MENTION=27531]Steve in Japan[/MENTION] or [MENTION=19889]Butch Willykins[/MENTION]

Seriously, It is a bit of a concern when our prospective PM has deliberately remained that uninformed through his own actions ???

The phrase I heard was going round the Foreign Office when he left was that 'at least he wasn't in the tent pissing all over everyone else in the tent'. Unfortunately now he's looking at a f***ing great big marquee :facepalm:

Leave me out of this thanks. You fat mess

D

Deleted member 22389

Don't want to worry you but I think some of the bile you spew has got in your keyboard.

_+"_'5+"£*-68;":76%®™=÷√®°÷¢÷=✓{¶¶π÷¶^¢®™=π^^©©=¢$¥$$¢√√√÷==°®{}\∆÷=®¢$¢%%%%®^^©©=#££+":47':+8''*##

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's the Conservative membership we are talking about here.

The same membership, according to a YouGov poll, that had 61% happy to see 'significant' damage to the economy to get BREXIT through.

One, a decent chap and not a Johnson groupie, said to me he believed in caring conservatism. That suggests that such a disposition is not the default setting.

I saw some of that poll, " 54% of Party members would rather see their own party destroyed than not have Brexit take place " and " 63% think Scotland leaving the UK as a price worth paying " it's absolutely insane ! they are tearing themselves apart like rats in a barrel !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here