Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Our next prime minister BBC 1

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Johnson can be heard refusing to leave the flat and telling Symonds to “get off my ****ing laptop” before there is a loud crashing noise."

So what (or who) did Carrie discover on his laptop then? ???

Maybe she found his collection of Father's Day e-cards?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
D9nGsicW4AIsk07.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Rumour the Bullingdon bully is trying to get an injunction tonight to prevent the release of the recording. It's all probably a simple misunderstanding.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Jesus wept. I’ve definitely gone to hell. That’s it...I’m dead and I’m in a hell where Donald Trump rules the world and lovable psychopath Boris Johnson attempts to kill his mistress before he ascends to suck his masters codpiece. What the actual f**kis happening?

Bo Jo can’t resist screwing over Gove, leaving cod eyes (Hunt) as the only alternate...then Boris commits Hari Kiri.

Nice.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Boris - what could go wrong? Girlfriend - 24 younger than him, what could go wrong? Brexit - what could go wrong?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Jesus wept. I’ve definitely gone to hell. That’s it...I’m dead and I’m in a hell where Donald Trump rules the world and lovable psychopath Boris Johnson attempts to kill his mistress before he ascends to suck his masters codpiece. What the actual f**kis happening?

Bo Jo can’t resist screwing over Gove, leaving cod eyes (Hunt) as the only alternate...then Boris commits Hari Kiri.

Nice.

It's all part of the plan.

Remainer Hunt becomes PM, agrees a Single Market plan with Labour, agreed in Parliament by 31st October, and Boris' ex-wife gets the £350m.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, my thoughts entirely. It all sounds rather too convenient. But Ok - the lefties are having their go, and enjoying his discomfort, and to be fair, had it been ,say, Corbyn, the other mob would have had their go! All the posters on here talking about relationship problems, as they have never had such a thing.

Are you 'old school' by any chance? ???

Personally I am not enjoying the discomfort at all. If this is true I find it alarming, not least because BJ will become PM.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Nice.

This is the realm into which we have entered. This is not a good town for Psychedelic Drugs. I think I'm getting 'the fear'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j44lZ-JQS0k

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hmmmm . This may all be true, but there are a number of things that don't sound right.

1. The neighbour who recorded it for the girlfriends safety, and then passed the recording to the Guardian. As you would. Wouldn't you?

2. The Met who found no evidence of any assault, crime, whatever.

3. The timing. Exquisite. Half of this board is convinced Boris is a serial abuser because, well, it's in the papers. And he must be a cnt.

I shall suspend my own judgement.

Well, if the story is true the neighbour went to the house first but didn't get a reply.

She then called the Police.

Bit odd the story was passed to the Guardian, but it's well known that the Guardian doesn't pay for stories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here