Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our next 6 games .....

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Well, Newcastle - who everyone’s been talking about as if they’re peak Real Madrid - are struggling to beat ten men. So maybe all clubs have their bad days and we shouldn’t worry so much.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Well, Newcastle - who everyone’s been talking about as if they’re peak Real Madrid - are struggling to beat ten men. So maybe all clubs have their bad days and we shouldn’t worry so much.
I'm sticking with my draw. But castle are vastly overrated.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Got to love Dwaynes posts 🤪

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
Villa away will be tough. They have the players and tactics to play the low block but with good quality on the ball and a goal threat. I don't think that type of game suits us.

I expect us to beat Bournemouth and Liverpool. Man City could go either way but we have a far greater chance of a result there than almost every other club.

So I'll go for 7 from the next 4.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Probably beat City and Liverpool, draw with Muff and be well beaten by Villa

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Haha happy to be proved wrong ! Long may it continue. But I did predict 2 draws for castle and man u hardly unadulterated negativity. Let's see where we are at after 6 games !
It wasn’t a criticism - I genuinely love the boldness. Love being proved wrong too - Van Hecke has done that to me recently - love it - egg all over my face - part of life and opinions 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here