Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our new Prime Minister Theresa May, and her cabinet...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Rudd the REMAINER.

Came across screechy on the TV debate

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No, didn't get the wrong user. I surely can't be the only one to remember all the budget-day threads you started, waxing lyrical about George.
But agree with the rest of what you say.

Of course you were not the only one to remember those threads, but i am trying not to gloat from the back trying to keep up.
I am just celebrating the fact that those 2 useless, evil b*******s have finally gone.
Boris as Foreign Secretary, the joke just continues.
Amber Rudd as Home secretary, as hopeless as it is possible to get.
Good speech by May but i doubt much, if any will get done, usual waffle.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well good luck to her, I'm not a conservative but appreciate that she's got a hell of a lot to sort out.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Secretary of State for International Trade – Liam Fox

He should be able to secure himself some good trade deals in that role.

Can only assume he has something over May to be back in the government.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I wonder if Maggie May has FORGOTTEN her NEW Home Secretary is being INVESTIGATED for Election Fraud ?

But isn't it more than a year since she filed her expenses return and therefore can not be punished under the Representation of the People Act.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
gideon sacked:bigwave:

maybe she is not that bad
and definitely not all that right wing
if she does what it says on the tin .........................she can stay for a while

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How's it all going so far?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How's it all going so far?

still bickering,country that ironically has been going to the dogs in the past 30 years and funnily enough whilst in the EU is still going to the dogs,however we have called in the dog squad and although they cost a bit short term,there will be no dogs..

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
still bickering,country that ironically has been going to the dogs in the past 30 years and funnily enough whilst in the EU is still going to the dogs,however we have called in the dog squad and although they cost a bit short term,there will be no dogs..
Okkkkkkkk...... well keep me updated yeah[emoji106]

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I tend to look at it like the Albion signing new players in pre season.Some good solid signings by May. I'm now buzzing for Brexit i mean new season. Excited.

May has played a blinder, being a Remainer she has put out a team doomed to fail and will now sit on her hands when our chickens come home to roost......." Not me guv ! ,,,,I put the best Brexiteer's I had in charge of negotiations,,, not my fault we are stuck with a crap deal and our magical job creation scheme hasn't hatched "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here