Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our new Prime Minister Theresa May, and her cabinet...

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
So do I.
Judging from the mentality of some of our nation being interviewed out in the streets, a modicum of basic education would be a start. Up to a few years ago, you could hold a sensible conversation with pretty much anybody in this country, on a reasonably wide range of subjects. But try that now with the knuckle dragging, illiterate, tattooed, vicious dog on a chain types that personify our huge social underclass and you won't get past base camp one.
What the hell has happened out there? Its truly frightening how much ignorance there is out there. The system has failed these people. The dumbing down of the education system to satisfy political ego is a crime worthy of ranking right up there in the stratosphere of dereliction of public duty, alongside unjustified decisions to go to war and open-door immigration policies to suit political agendas.

I just wonder how many MP's have now got tattoos...quite a few of the SNP I would reckon..

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm a staunch remainer but I can't see why people are getting so worked up about May taking over. As has been repeated over and over, this is perfectly normal protocol and , I for one, am looking forward to some stability returning to parliament. I also happen to think that out of a bad bunch May is the best choice. It's pretty obvious by now we are to leave the EU so I'm glad May, who is sceptical enough on both the leave and remain sides of the arguments, will be the best person to get us a good deal. I don't like her track record on many, many things but she could do a job.
As a staunch leaver, I have to agree with you on this. For the first (and only) time in my life, I'm supportive of a conservative PM - and after Thatcher, I never wanted to see another woman PM as long as I lived! Just as long as TM delivers.......................................

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
May & Hammond.jpg

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Interesting speech by PM May, very 'One Nation Tory' (personally find one nation toryism a bit demeaning but that's another story). Would expect it's all just hot air and a ploy though.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Both speeches had been written for them ffs

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Disappointing speech;. Wanted more on Brexit. Not convinced myself we will lose the shackles of the EU like the majority voted for.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Disappointing speech;. Wanted more on Brexit. Not convinced myself we will lose the shackles of the EU like the majority voted for.

Brexit means Brexit, what more could you possibly want?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Phillip Hammond - the new Chancellor of the Exchequer.

George Osborne has left the government.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here