Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our most exciting Premier League game?

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I've watched the highlights of the Liverpool game more then enough times now, and am struggling to think of a more exciting/entertaining game in the Premier League for us?

What other ones jump to mind?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Quite a few to choose from. The one against United where Trossard hit the wood four times and United got a penalty after the game was pretty tense.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
City at home 3-2 no doubt the joy at being back at the Amex after Covid played a part, but what a game,

This was my first thought as well.

The 3-2 against Manchester United was up there, as well. But, probably my most exiting Amex era game was the 2-1 against Massive Wednesday.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
City at home 3-2 no doubt the joy at being back at the Amex after Covid played a part, but what a game,

Totally agree. To be just behind the goal, and seeing Ederson getting so riled up he gobbed towards our bit at the front of the NS, was lovely. I had been to the test events too, but the City game was extra special.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Probably one of those mentioned already, but shout out to the home win over Leicester last season which i remember thinking was an absolutely brilliant football match.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
In addition to those mentioned:

Coming back from 3-1 against Wolves a couple of seasons ago to get a draw.

The first half demolition of Newcastle by Lamptey was thrilling in a different way (i.e not tense)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Leicester 5-2.

The 4-0 against Manchester United.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I thought the 4-0 Man Utd thumping was meant to be the best Albion game ever . FACT.

(I missed it due to Covid :cry:)

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
December 5th 2018 3-1 over the Scum with only 10 men on the field - oh and THAT goal...

I thought the 4-0 Man Utd thumping was meant to be the best Albion game ever . FACT.

I think 'best' and 'most exciting' aren't always one and the same thing. The game where I scared the cat the most was that Palace match - just because it was them, the circumstances around the goals, and so on.

The game that affected me the most was probably the 1-0 win at Anfield (ie: I cried a little). I had been waiting 37 years for that to happen again, and I finally felt as though we'd properly arrived.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Last Saturday’s game was exciting the game was end to end either side could of won. Going toe to toe with Liverpool and not needing a fluke goal like last season is a true mark of how far we have come. Potter used to put the brakes on a bit RDZ is a different animal.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've watched the highlights of the Liverpool game more then enough times now, and am struggling to think of a more exciting/entertaining game in the Premier League for us?

What other ones jump to mind?
. . 3-3 at home to Liverpool at the GOldstone was quite exciting. I was more excitable at the football when I was 11

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

This. Plus Potters way out there, over the top and completely disrespectful celebration.

Be interesting if we score vs City that puts us infront or an equaliser and RDZ does his RDZjig a-la-Liverpool or air punch leap, what Pep and his mates reactions are.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London

This game was special for so many reasons. Glad I could make it and be there. Do like the Norwich thumping too in the champ days and united at home end of the season. We've come a long long way together. Hopefully more days like them ahead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here