Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our lord Pascal gross

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He is unbelievable. I will be gutted - genuinely mortified - when he leaves.
Ha, you got a thumbs up cos I thought I was still on the Hodgson thread!

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Gross is a powerhouse, silently keep on keeping on, and keeping us going and in the running. Gilmour yesterday too, getting battered about in mid field and mostly bouncing back up like an ever ready bunny to take another battering...the ref let a little too much go there I think...But the pair of them were stonking. Gross being top of that table up there doesn't suprise me in the slightest. Such an amazing signing for us, and long may he continue...
There was a period of a few minutes when Gilmour got clattered two or three times. I was worried he was either going to get badly injured, or deck someone. Referee had a chance to get on top of it but didn't and it could have turned nasty.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
For all the "star" players that have been signed and sold on, and all the media hype that has surrounded "Brighton's latest recruitment triumph", it's obvious to most Brighton fans that Pascal Gross was the shrewdest signing of them all, and the one that's probably received the least outside attention.

You can eventually find a decent new goalkeeper, defender, winger or striker to replace an outgoing big name. But there aren't many players available like Pascal, with those skills, that workrate, that professionalism and that flexibility. He's the beating heart of this team.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
After providing his nonchalant assist for Buonanotte's goal yesterday, as five other Albion players steam off towards the south-west corner to celebrate with Facundo, Gross just jogs off towards the south-east corner on his lonesome :lol:

Why? Did he have family in that corner?

Waiting to join up with Dunky to give it to the Palace fans.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
There was a period of a few minutes when Gilmour got clattered two or three times. I was worried he was either going to get badly injured, or deck someone. Referee had a chance to get on top of it but didn't and it could have turned nasty.
Yeah - Pedro took a pretty excessive body check, after mugging them off with a bit of skill, 10 seconds earlier.
Palace's frustration was plain to see.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Gilmour was targeted, an early booking or two for the hackers, would’ve sorted that out.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Always been quality but has taken it to a completely different level under RDZ.

Will be absolutely irreplaceable the day the unthinkable happens and he waves us goodbye.

We should be looking for two more seasons out of him after this one. I see Gilmour as a player with the potential to one day get to that sort of level, but will need someone robust alongside him

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Will be absolutely irreplaceable the day the unthinkable happens and he waves us goodbye.

We should be looking for two more seasons out of him after this one. I see Gilmour as a player with the potential to one day get to that sort of level, but will need someone robust alongside him
*Hinshelwood

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

GIlmour has not mastered the pass which opens defences or that creates a goal scoring opportunity

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
Some badly done AI generated images of what a Gross Dunk statue outside the Amex could look like..
IMG_4896.png
IMG_4897.png
IMG_4898.png
IMG_4904.png
AI generated photos of a Gross & Dunk statue outside the Amex

IMG_4890.png
IMG_4891.png
IMG_4893.png

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here