Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our loaned out players

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Please let them all stay out on loan or even better just stay out. Sorry, but they're all shit L1 or L2 dross. Remember everyone saying give CMS a chance...well he's still being found out, in L2! Nope, all these are well below par if we want to move forward as a club. Dead wood in other words. Hick.

Were you saying that during Ince's breakthrough season? You might say yes and fair enough, but I'm not sure I'd believe you.

JFC might be divisive but he's now been a regular in two Championship midfields. Not pretending he's been the second coming of Zidane but to write him off would be foolish.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
IMO,despite all the right words,from the manager,all the players out on loan will not be in his long term plans.They are in the shop window!
You may be right. If we do not make PL, then I think Ince could do a job (he certainly needs to regain his confidence though) - whatever happens with JFC, I wish him well as well

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Only Elvis Manu back in time for the play-offs.

Only Chicksen's contract runs out this season.

Last edited:

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Please let them all stay out on loan or even better just stay out. Sorry, but they're all shit L1 or L2 dross. Remember everyone saying give CMS a chance...well he's still being found out, in L2! Nope, all these are well below par if we want to move forward as a club. Dead wood in other words. Hick.

CMS hasn't exactly been pulling up trees at Luton this season has he, or have I been missing something.....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Only Elvis Manu back in time for the play-offs.

Only Chicksen's contract runs out this season.
Elvis is back with us for the match v Middlesbrough. Huddersfield need to turn him into a goal machine for us.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

you sir..are a t**t

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Should we look at loaning out some of the U21s with potential to lower League clubs like Harper Tilley Dallison etc possibly Div 2 clubs may be interested.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Should we look at loaning out some of the U21s with potential to lower League clubs like Harper Tilley Dallison etc possibly Div 2 clubs may be interested.

I don t think this is a bad idea for once. With no emergency loans next year all clubs will be more reliant on their current U21 sides. If we are in the championship we will be no different if injuries and suspensions kick in. Best thing for the lads to do is get some experience at actual league football. If it then comes to us playing on a cold night in Rotherham next winter and we have to call on some of these lads for whatever reason they maybe more capable

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

The idea of having a development squad is that we develop them. They should train the way the first team does and join in first team training sessions.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
The idea of having a development squad is that we develop them. They should train the way the first team does and join in first team training sessions.
while I totally agree our development players have very few opportunities in the first team, we need to loan them out to see how good they really are and make a decision on the long term futures on the younger players.
The idea of a development squad is great however at some stage they need to develop into first teamers which we aren't that good at.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Rarely convinced about loaning out DS players who you are cultivating to play a decent quality and style of football to play kick and rush in league 2 or the Conference. They may improve stamina which is vital but organising many more competitive friendliest at DS level here and abroad would be much better for their technique

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Rarely convinced about loaning out DS players who you are cultivating to play a decent quality and style of football to play kick and rush in league 2 or the Conference. They may improve stamina which is vital but organising many more competitive friendliest at DS level here and abroad would be much better for their technique

I know it is early days but their league position suggests that they are way behind their counterparts at U21 level.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I know it is early days but their league position suggests that they are way behind their counterparts at U21 level.

Yep. they're having a tough season. but their league division (and the clubs they play against) are similarly way ahead of their counterparts at senior level.

Assuming you mean this one?

attachment.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here