Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Our lads are having fun then

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The problem is people don’t know how behave themselves, as others have said, if you’re queuing to get into a boozer at 8am for an 8pm KO it will always end badly, also, what’s all this lobbing glass bottles in the air for shits and giggles?I just don’t get it!.. Enjoy a drink enjoy the game, win,lose or draw we go on .

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The problem is people don’t know how behave themselves, as others have said, if you’re queuing to get into a boozer at 8am for an 8pm KO it will always end badly, also, what’s all this lobbing glass bottles in the air for shits and giggles?I just don’t get it!.. Enjoy a drink enjoy the game, win,lose or draw we go on .

I’d be lucky to make it to 6pm if I started at midday these days, Bert pleased I don’t have a hangover this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I’d be lucky to make it to 6pm if I started at midday these days, Bert pleased I don’t have a hangover this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same here mate, was designated driver yesterday as working today [emoji849] currently on a north bound Southern train with some very sore looking heads[emoji1787]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
England fans were fighting at Wembley and smashing up Leicester Square before they’d lost the game though.

Just listened to a supporter describing her experiences yesterday.

Drunk, coked up yobs spraying around their liquids aggressively before the game, and the usual pre-match security inexplicably missing.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I came through Charing Cross station yesterday evening (a station I use lot) and it was like WW3.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I’m glad you think so..
I’d call it thuggish,unacceptable behaviour.

I'd call what I wrote irony in terms of poster's on here happy with booing anthems and the taking the knee, but now suddenly up in arms that the behaviour has gone on another step.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Problem is the Police up and down the country will do their normal trick of having a reflex reaction after the event and toughen up policing of football fans. So normal fans the majority of which wouldn't dream of doing anything like this will suffer while the ones who caused problems yesterday we be watching Jeff Stelling or out shopping on a Saturday afternoon.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Which ones ? The ones that boo anthems or taking the knee go to games. I have no idea who the yobs in Trafalgar Square were and nor do you. You are making quite a leap.

It's a general comment about respect, behaviour and decency. I'm not making that much of a leap between someone happy to boo whatever it is before a game, and other behaviours to be honest. Must ordinary people don't go booing national anthems or symbols of equality, they just don't.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I'd call what I wrote irony in terms of poster's on here happy with booing anthems and the taking the knee, but now suddenly up in arms that the behaviour has gone on another step.

I don’t think the simpletons smashing bottles and damaging property in Leicester Square were booing anything, they are just feral yobs that have an issue distinguishing right from wrong.
Disgusting behaviour and certainly not like any panto I’ve ever been to..

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Estimated 200,000 people on wembley way and tens of thousands elsewhere .

All we have is a punch up due to tickletless fans being self policed . A few charging a gate and some bloke with a flare in the arse .

Nothing of note is it

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Depends how you define fans. Who knows whether a lot of these people even like football. They are yobs who may well have just attached themselves to the occasion as an opportunity to behave like they do most Saturday nights but without consequence because of their numbers. It’s always been the same and not helped by non existent policing.

Was there last night and Wembley way was awful, knee deep in rubbish, smashed dickheads and chavs everywhere. Nothing like the relative civility of when we played Man City.

There is a lack of character underclass in this country, scumbags if you will that always ruin it and taint our reputation. I agree that WC2030 looks dead because of these idiots and the security was shocking. First Denmark with the laser, now all this rubbish...... Let down by moronic chavs again.

But it's always been like this, I was in town centre when we went out to Germany on pens at Italia 90, and riots happened, saw bins going through a window on North Street, went into middle Street and fellas turn a car over...... I just hope CCTV can help nail these idiots.

Listening to 606 after, one English fella was in the section where the gatecrashers entered and he said there were smashed thugs trying to force families with kids to move up the rows, many of whom were terrified and he said when Italy scored, 2 Italians in the section started Cheering and 2 of the English scumbags, who he described as huge thugs you'd never look at, kicked the crap out of the Italians, who were bleeding and bruised..... This caller said he'd video'd the italians getting beaten up on his GoPro, so he went to concourse to find stewards/old bill...... Showed it to a copper, but they never did anything....his account.

So much of me is proud to be an Englishman but I'm also embarrassed to be an Englishman all too often.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I don’t think the simpletons smashing bottles and damaging property in Leicester Square were booing anything, they are just feral yobs that have an issue distinguishing right from wrong.
Disgusting behaviour and certainly not like any panto I’ve ever been to..

Yeah exactly.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Estimated 200,000 people on wembley way and tens of thousands elsewhere .

All we have is a punch up due to tickletless fans being self policed . A few charging a gate and some bloke with a flare in the arse .

Nothing of note is it

Yes, that's all that happened.

Oh no it isn't...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was there last night and Wembley way was awful, knee deep in rubbish, smashed dickheads and chavs everywhere. Nothing like the relative civility of when we played Man City.

How many ticketless fans were on Wembley way for our semi final? How many 'locals' from the 'burbs' went down to that game for a day out? You can't compare the 2 at all. A lot of the people I saw around Wembley Way were clearly chavs out to cause trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here